Travis

Hello Again!
Craig
Craig Posted Sat 20 Oct, 2012 8:55 PM Quote
It really has been a while since I last posted on this board lol I don't know if anyone remembers me but it is good to be back and to have a new album to look forward to!

Hello to anyone who remembers me from the gigs and this board! Hope your all good!

Re: Hello Again!
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 20 Oct, 2012 11:49 PM Quote
I remember you, mate ;) Reading fan?

Craig
Craig Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2012 11:57 AM Quote
yes thats me Reading fan not looking to good at the moment for us is it lol. How are you?

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2012 12:20 PM Quote
Hey Travisrocker, nice to see you back in Travisland

Craig
Craig Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2012 12:41 PM Quote
Well thank you very much nice to see you too. How are you?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2012 12:46 PM Quote
I remember people by the team they support ;) Haha. Keep your hopes up, because Reading definitely have a chance to stay up. It's between 6 teams to get relegated in my opinion (the current bottom 6).

I'm very well, thank you!

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2012 10:29 PM Quote
I remember you Craig, and you Ben and you Edel. How are things? :) Nice to see some activity here again.

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 9:48 AM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hey Travisrocker, nice to see you back in Travisland

Yeah am I good you?

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 9:50 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I remember people by the team they support ;) Haha. Keep your hopes up, because Reading definitely have a chance to stay up. It's between 6 teams to get relegated in my opinion (the current bottom 6).

I'm very well, thank you!

Yeah thats what I thought out of the bottom 6! I think we will be okay though!

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 9:51 AM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
I remember you Craig, and you Ben and you Edel. How are things? :) Nice to see some activity here again.

Hey I remember you too how are you?

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 9:54 AM Quote
In the meantime musically I have beebn following Keane went to to two of there gigs on there last UK tour back in June. There new album Strangeland is great plus I am seeing them live at The O2 next month on 30th November!

silvella
silvella Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 11:52 AM Quote
Hi Craig, hello again! I'm back again, too! Hey Ben! Hey all you Travis boardies!

I did the same like you, Craig, I was with Keane in the meantime. And I've been at their gig in Offenbach/Germany last week. That was absolutely amazing!!! It was my first Keane gig, and I was blown away. I've never listened to a live performance like they did it, never saw a singer that sings in this PERFECT way. He stroke every single not right!

Some other Keane fans out there?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 12:50 PM Quote
Hello all! :)

Keane fan here too. The new album is their best yet and I can't wait to see them again next month. I saw them in June and they were amazing!

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 4:53 PM Quote
Keane are a great live band I agree I have never heard a singer who gets every note right and spot on like Tom Chaplin does! They are absolutely flawless live!

yYes Strangeland is a great album there best yet! I am going gto see them at the O2 arena on the 30th November! which I think they may release as a future live DVD again! as the last O2 show was recorded there.

Keane have just won best video at the Q awards for Disconnected!!

But it is great to have a new Travis album to look forward to I have been waiting for this for a very long time.

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 4:55 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Hello all! :)

Keane fan here too. The new album is their best yet and I can't wait to see them again next month. I saw them in June and they were amazing!

Which gigs were you at?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:53 AM