Travis

Re: TV Series Boxsets
Sunny
Sunny Posted Fri 27 Apr, 2012 7:17 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Sunny wrote:

I found myself singing Soft Kitty from TBBT yesterday *embarrassed face*

Were you feeling sick? :P

lol, not then but I must've jinxed myself or somethin' cos I've just had a horrible virus :-/

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 1:27 PM Quote
I finally got through all the series/seasons of FRINGE and loved it. I used each episode as a "reward" while doing my dissertation. I was completely hooked and now missing it so bad!

I watched it all on Netflix...if anyone interested.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 2:56 PM Quote
I just binged watched Broadchurch in 2 days and loved it. Oh, the joys of no work for a week and a half!

I also watched Hello Ladies. I adore Stephen Merchant and have a total nerd crush on him, but it was just okay.

And I have been endlessly obsessed with Downton Abbey since the summer.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 4:01 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I just binged watched Broadchurch in 2 days and loved it. Oh, the joys of no work for a week and a half!

I also watched Hello Ladies. I adore Stephen Merchant and have a total nerd crush on him, but it was just okay.

Downton is something I REALLY have to get into. EVERYONE talks about it.

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 4:14 PM Quote
I really liked Broadchurch! Downton Abbey is excellent as well.
A TV show I recommend you all to watch, in case you haven't, is The Americans. Class!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 4:21 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I resisted for a really long time, and then started watching on a 5 hour train ride. It is SO good, Wendy!

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 4:54 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Peewee wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I resisted for a really long time, and then started watching on a 5 hour train ride. It is SO good, Wendy!

So so so good. Go watch it already, Wendy!! I can't wait for the fifth series to start (probably in Autumn 2014...) and I'm re-watching the latest Christmas Special right now :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 7:19 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
A TV show I recommend you all to watch, in case you haven't, is The Americans. Class!

I love The Americans! It's fantastic.
Oh! And I watched all the seasons of Sons of Anarchy. It's awesome unless you can't look at really graphic violence.

Just started Game of Thrones after feeling left out of what felt like the entire world's conversation for 3 years. It is really good.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 01 Jan, 2014 2:10 AM Quote
I just watched all 3 seasons of The Killing recently, and watched both seasons of Sherlock a few days ago. I can't wait for the new season! Also, The Killing has been cancelled twice but they are doing one final season via Netflix.

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Wed 01 Jan, 2014 2:48 PM Quote
Seinfeld and Cheers are my favourites! Especially Seinfeld is such brilliant humor. Gotta love Kramer haha!

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 01 Jan, 2014 5:24 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Monica wrote:

I love The Americans! It's fantastic.

I watched it recently and I enjoyed it a lot. I could've watched the whole series in a day :p

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 01 Jan, 2014 5:42 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I just watched all 3 seasons of The Killing recently, and watched both seasons of Sherlock a few days ago. I can't wait for the new season! Also, The Killing has been cancelled twice but they are doing one final season via Netflix.

Really? They un-cancelled it again?!
I've seen 1st season and then a bit of the 2nd but it just got so boring.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 11 Jan, 2014 8:41 PM Quote
Went to watch Downton Abbey on Netflix last Sunday. I had my cup of tea, slouchy pants on, pillows and box of chocs. It wasn't on there!!!!!!!!

Much to my dismay they have taken it all off. Pants.

Tried Breaking Bad again today. Trying to stick with it but....hmmm not sure I like.

varz
varz Posted Sat 11 Jan, 2014 8:56 PM Quote
Everyone keeps telling me to watch Breaking Bad, so I've borrowed season one off a friend.

Buuut my fave box set/TV series at the moment is The Walking Dead. Love it.

varz
varz Posted Sat 11 Jan, 2014 8:56 PM Quote
Everyone keeps telling me to watch Breaking Bad, so I've borrowed season one off a friend.

Buuut my fave box set/TV series at the moment is The Walking Dead. Love it.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:43 AM