Travis

Re: Concert in Istanbul
happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Mon 18 Jul, 2011 9:24 PM Quote
the_invisible_fan wrote:
They were incredible last night! I left my voice at Rock'n Coke but it totally worth to every single painful feeling in my throat right now :) I even met Fran, of course everything would worth it :):):)

happy_to_hang_around wrote:
I have problems with uploading photos to the tour archive :( I guess I'll find another way to share them.
EDIT:Hope this works.Videos are coming soon.

Great photos, thank you. I added some photos that I took last night to tour archive. Sorry for the quality of the photos by the way. It's just my stupid phone :)

Oh my,you are sooooo lucky.I've been wandering around for a fake "drawing to meet Travis" whole day and at the last minute they told me there was no such thing and the world collapsed,until they showed up on stage.By the way we were very close at the front row,but I didn't notice any Born To Rock tshirt.Anyway,your photos are fine too.Especially the one you've taken with Fran!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 19 Jul, 2011 7:34 AM Quote
You rock!!!

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Tue 19 Jul, 2011 11:10 PM Quote
the_invisible_fan wrote:
They were incredible last night! I left my voice at Rock'n Coke but it totally worth to every single painful feeling in my throat right now :) I even met Fran, of course everything would worth it :):):)

I have problems with uploading photos to the tour archive :( I guess I'll find another way to share them.

Great photos, thank you. I added some photos that I took last night to tour archive. Sorry for the quality of the photos by the way. It's just my stupid phone :)

Oh my,you are sooooo lucky.I've been wandering around for a fake "drawing to meet Travis" whole day and at the last minute they told me there was no such thing and the world collapsed,until they showed up on stage.By the way we were very close at the front row,but I didn't notice any Born To Rock tshirt.Anyway,your photos are fine too.Especially the one you've taken with Fran!

Oh, I can understand your disappointment. Sorry for that. What kind of people mock with a person's dreams? I think that people who made up that fake draw are really mean. Hope you get your chance next time.

I was in the very first row at the front stage, just in front of Dougie, holding the bars. Maybe that's why you didn't notice my Born To Rock! t-shirt :) Didn't you even see that I was waving my umbrella while Fran singing Why Does It Always Rain On Me? :)

Thanks. Yeah, that one with Fran, the most valuable photo of my life. One word: Priceless :)

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Wed 20 Jul, 2011 8:15 AM Quote
the_invisible_fan wrote:
the_invisible_fan wrote:

Oh, I can understand your disappointment. Sorry for that. What kind of people mock with a person's dreams? I think that people who made up that fake draw are really mean. Hope you get your chance next time.

I was in the very first row at the front stage, just in front of Dougie, holding the bars. Maybe that's why you didn't notice my Born To Rock! t-shirt :) Didn't you even see that I was waving my umbrella while Fran singing Why Does It Always Rain On Me? :)

Thanks. Yeah, that one with Fran, the most valuable photo of my life. One word: Priceless :)

Yeah,the fake drawing ruined me.But I still believe and hope for the day I will meet them.

Oh,I saw a black umbrella.So I guess there were 4-5 people between us (I was in the very first row too).My friend says she saw a UK flag umbrella somewhere,so cool!

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Wed 20 Jul, 2011 9:40 PM Quote
the_invisible_fan wrote:
the_invisible_fan wrote:

Yeah,the fake drawing ruined me.But I still believe and hope for the day I will meet them.

Oh,I saw a black umbrella.So I guess there were 4-5 people between us (I was in the very first row too).My friend says she saw a UK flag umbrella somewhere,so cool!

Yeah, that black umbralla was mine :) Turns out we were really close then. Both in the first row. Guess you waited very long time for being in the first row at front stage door, just like me. We really love Travis, don't we? :)

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Thu 21 Jul, 2011 4:48 PM Quote
the_invisible_fan wrote:
Yeah, that black umbralla was mine :) Turns out we were really close then. Both in the first row. Guess you waited very long time for being in the first row at front stage door, just like me. We really love Travis, don't we? :)

I waited for about 45 minutes.I had like 7 people before me but in the last minute people broke the queue like crazy,7 people became 25-30 people.But that's OK.We really really love Travis!

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Thu 21 Jul, 2011 7:32 PM Quote
the_invisible_fan wrote:

I waited for about 45 minutes.I had like 7 people before me but in the last minute people broke the queue like crazy,7 people became 25-30 people.But that's OK.We really really love Travis!

I saw them too. They were really ridiculous. But after entering the front stage, I forgot all the suffering. The gig was amazing. My throat still hurts because of singing out load all the songs :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:22 AM