Travis

Happy Easter
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 1:19 PM Quote
Hi friends,
Hope everyone has a nice easter. What is everyone up to? Some friends of friends are in town and Im having afternoon tea with them. And thus I get to wear a pretty spring dress.

Whatever you are doing, make sure you have some chocolate.

Re: Happy Easter
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 1:31 PM Quote
Happy easter canuck!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 1:47 PM Quote
We had chocolate for breakfast. Headed to church in a bit. I was going to have an Easter egg hunt in the yard this afternoon, but of course, it is raining, so...who knows what we'll do. Don's sister usually has Easter dinner at her house, but she's not doing it this year so we're on our own. And I like it.

Maybe I'll watch Rebel Without a Cause tonight. The first scene takes place on Easter.

Cadbury Egg commercial

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 5:18 PM Quote
My mum bought those delicious Lindt chocolate easter eggs and I'm soooo tempted to eat one right now (siigh), but I've already had cake so I'm not going to. No no no ;)

Happy Easter :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 6:58 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
My mum bought those delicious Lindt chocolate easter eggs and I'm soooo tempted to eat one right now (siigh), but I've already had cake so I'm not going to. No no no ;)

Oh Lindt! *drooling*

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 9:30 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

it's easter. eat it!
I had 1/4 of this, plus some chocolate, plus yesterday I had a cupcake and chocolate. It is really a good thing that i walk so much.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215612_860372121426_121503582_43844784_3947084_n.jpg

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 9:57 PM Quote
whats that thing on the 2nd tier next to the cupcake ?

happy easter everyone who celebrates

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 10:05 PM Quote
Interesting tiered cake thingy. Was it just legs, or a full upside down woman behind the cakes?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 10:25 PM Quote
just legs!

scones, Ric.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 25 Apr, 2011 3:02 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
thewishlist wrote:

Oh Lindt! *drooling*

I used to buy one of these for someone every easter but they would have trouble breaking it to eat him.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4eOyWykz6Us/Sd3f0sRHkII/AAAAAAAAAzU/i_tiJ57pmXM/s400/lindt-gold-bunny-low-res.jpg

Dubz

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 25 Apr, 2011 6:53 AM Quote
Happy Easter everyone!

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 25 Apr, 2011 9:47 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
thewishlist wrote:

Oh Lindt! *drooling*

I used to buy one of these for someone every easter but they would have trouble breaking it to eat him.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4eOyWykz6Us/Sd3f0sRHkII/AAAAAAAAAzU/i_tiJ57pmXM/s400/lindt-gold-bunny-low-res.jpg

Dubz

teehee, I have one here and cant bring myself to eat him either. Happy easter everyone or whats left of it

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:20 AM