Travis

Italy gigs - Rome and Milan
Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 02 Feb, 2011 11:12 PM Quote
Hi folks! It's been a long time since I wrote here!
How's everybody? I've missed you all so much. I hope everyone's ok :)
So, I was wondering if any of you is going to come to Italy to see Fran this month.
I'm gonna go to the Milan and Rome gigs, so... Just to meet new people and to see old friends again :)
Anyone?

Re: Italy gigs - Rome and Milan
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 02 Feb, 2011 11:21 PM Quote
Hi Eledh, I had to look twice ! It has been a long time !
Nice to see your name up there. :)I'm going to Paris ,I hate flying so its a big deal but there sure is a good choice for travellers like yourself. Claus is playing so that means we can ask for Perfect Heaven Space! I would so much love to hear that live. and Last Train was played in London ....I love that Fran stays on the road , makes the world go round :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 03 Feb, 2011 1:33 PM Quote
Hey Eledh ! where have you been hiding ! ?

you could always come to Zürich again ! how about it ?? :)

sina:)

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 03 Feb, 2011 4:54 PM Quote
Hello stranger! No I won't be in Italy but have fun anyway. I've always got Paris to look forward to.........

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 09 Feb, 2011 5:32 PM Quote
Hello everyone,

I am coming from Chicago/U.S. for the Rome show (and to enjoy Italy of course) and wanted to see if anyone has extra tickets for the sow before I buy them for full price.

Also, if anyone has any advice regarding the venue/area, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 09 Feb, 2011 5:39 PM Quote
hmmm, I wonder why my name came up as Dypebooggep. my ID is lowlight10.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 1:15 PM Quote
@Somewhere Else: Hi! I know, it's been a long time! How are you? :*
YAY! Thank you for updating me about Claus! I didn't know! Then I'm gonna have fun at those two gigs. And I hope we'll be able to see each other soon, anyways. :D

@Ursina: Damn! It's really been a long time since I've seen you last. I can't come to Zurich, I already have the tickets to go to the shows in Italy, but hey, I hope we'll be able to see each other soon enough. :*

@deebee Hi! Thank you! :D You have fun as well in Paris! :*

@Dypebooggep/lowlight10: Wow! Long trip! :P I unfortunately don't have any extra ticket for you, but we can always see each other there and have fun together! :D I can't help you about the venue either, because I'm not from Rome, I'm actually from Milan, so I don't have any clue. I guess I'm just gonna go there in the morning and have a look around :)
See you there, then! :D

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 1:58 PM Quote
Are you sure Claes is accompanying Fran on the Eurpean leg of the tour? I thought the other gigs were just Fran and his guitar and that the band were only playing in the UK.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 3:18 PM Quote
I'm not sure about anything right now :P But I'll let you know after the Milan gig :D Either way I'm fine. *_* I just want to see Fran again.

mili
mili Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 4:49 PM Quote
As far as I know, it'll be just Fran. There were just a couple of gigs with a band, but Italy and other European venues will be just the man and his guitar.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 4:58 PM Quote
A dear friend of mine (from Argentina) who's a Travis fan is going on holiday to Europe and she'll be seing Fran in Rome. I'm living this experience through her. :oP

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 7:12 PM Quote
@mili: thank you for the update! :D As I said, I'm fine either way. But yeah, I hope it's gonna be just Fran, I've been DYING to see an acustic gig again for AGES! :P

@ICTTBW: YAY! Then tell her to look for the Italian girl with short hair, a lip piercing and thick black googles :P That's me u.u°

mili
mili Posted Sat 26 Feb, 2011 10:40 PM Quote
Well, met Eledh and Fran for the first time in Rome, both extremely nice. Amazing gig, straight to no. 1 in my list.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 28 Feb, 2011 2:00 PM Quote
Good for you Mili

mili
mili Posted Thu 03 Mar, 2011 7:20 AM Quote
Here's the setlist for Rome, stolen from
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/fran-healy/2011/circolo-degli-artisti-rome-italy-43d21fdb.html

I was not able to remember the exact list later, as it was all a wonderful blur. My cheeks were hurting afterwards from all the laughing and smiling :)

1. 20
2. Holiday
3. Writing To Reach You
4. Anything
5. As You Are
6. Fly In The Ointment
7. Side
8. As It Comes
9. Sing
10. Buttercups
11. Last Train
12. Moonshine