Travis

Re: What to do about loud neighbours?
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 17 Jan, 2011 4:28 PM Quote
This morning I thought a lot about this thread.

*Rant about loud neighbours*

It's always the same routine whenever I sleep at my dad's.
First, around 6am, Roberto (a fiftysomething year old man) and his mother start talking so loud you can actually hear the whole conversation. It usually all starts with the mother saying: "Roberto? Roberto? Roberto! Roberto... Roberto? Roberto! Roberto? Roberto! Roberto. Roberto. Roberto. Roberto? Roberto? Roberto!" (ad infinitum). And it's not like she leaves a gap of silence so Roberto can answer, she just goes on and on for what feels like hours.
And then finally Roberto starts talking, very loudly: "Mamá!!! Qué hacés???" ("Mum!! What are you doing???").
About 7/8am the most annoying little kid joins the noise festival and starts screaming as if someone was ripping out his limbs. But, of course, nobody's ripping out his limbs. He's just a whimsical spoiled kid who just wants to do whatever he wants all the time. And his parents are morons, because they can't get him to calm down (or don't even try to... I'm not sure).
The worst part though is when Roberto and his mother start arguing. I've met the woman, she's tiny and skinny and looks like a cruel old witch (she seriously looks like she's evil), but you would never guess someone so old and fragile could give such high pitched, loud and endless screams and keep it up for hours! I can't believe her heart hasn't failed yet. And it really gets to me, she makes me very nervous and I can't stand being at home having to put up with her yells. Damn you, old witch!!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 17 Jan, 2011 4:31 PM Quote
Ah sod it, Punch them in the face.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 18 Jan, 2011 1:34 AM Quote
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30 this morning. Can you believe that? 2:30am! Luckily for her I was still up playing my drums.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 18 Jan, 2011 5:11 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30 this morning. Can you believe that? 2:30am! Luckily for her I was still up playing my drums.

Oh Andrew....

pet pet pet

I was up until 2 last night because some new neighbors left their dogs in the backyard. They barked and barked and barked.

From what I could tell the neighbors weren't even there, making it even worse. What a way to endear yourselves to your new neighbors!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:44 PM