Travis

Song: Twenty
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 11 Jan, 2011 11:20 PM Quote
Does anyone know how I can get a recorded version of this song? Was it a B-Side? I cant find it on iTunes or anywhere.

Re: Song: Twenty
jocelyn
jocelyn Posted Wed 12 Jan, 2011 4:05 AM Quote
if you buy the album "The Man Who" in the last track -slide show- wait a few seconds and its going to start the song blue flashing lights, then twenty and eventually only molly knows this 3 songs are the secret tracks of the album.

mili
mili Posted Wed 12 Jan, 2011 7:30 AM Quote
jocelyn wrote:
if you buy the album "The Man Who" in the last track -slide show- wait a few seconds and its going to start the song blue flashing lights, then twenty and eventually only molly knows this 3 songs are the secret tracks of the album.

Mine only has Blue flashing Lights, there must be different versions of the album.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 12 Jan, 2011 11:52 AM Quote
mine has also only BFL as a hidden track on TMW but I'm quite sure Twenty is B-side on one of the singles, can't remember which one though.

mili
mili Posted Wed 12 Jan, 2011 12:41 PM Quote
According to Travis.ography.co.uk 20 is the B-side of All I Want to do is Rock.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 12 Jan, 2011 5:00 PM Quote
mili wrote:
jocelyn wrote:

Mine only has Blue flashing Lights, there must be different versions of the album.

I am too lazy to search but this came up once. I have the same version as jocelyn. I think this was a version of The Man Who released a bit later and the record company threw some B sides on there. I was always confused when people referred to 20 as a B side but now I get it.

mili
mili Posted Wed 12 Jan, 2011 5:29 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
mili wrote:
jocelyn wrote:

I am too lazy to search but this came up once. I have the same version as jocelyn. I think this was a version of The Man Who released a bit later and the record company threw some B sides on there. I was always confused when people referred to 20 as a B side but now I get it.

Must be some special edition for the American continent.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 13 Jan, 2011 2:11 AM Quote
The PROPER version of The Man Who doesn't have twenty on. REAL Travis fans don't have it on The Man Who. ;) *Runs from pelted rocks*

I've got twenty, I can email anyone who wants it, just lemme know. :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 13 Jan, 2011 2:50 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
The PROPER version of The Man Who doesn't have twenty on. REAL Travis fans don't have it on The Man Who. ;) *Runs from pelted rocks*

I've got twenty, I can email anyone who wants it, just lemme know. :)

*shakes fist*

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 13 Jan, 2011 5:19 PM Quote
The proper name is "20" and as said it was originally one of two b-sides on the All I Want To Do Is Rock single.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:24 PM