Re: New Year, but where are the Old Faces
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Tue 18 Jan, 2011 5:49 PM Quote
But Dubz, btw, how are you?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 18 Jan, 2011 6:58 PM Quote
Hiya Sophie,

Great to see you, jaysus is Clyde 3 already !! I can remember you asking for suggestions for names !! I bet he's a wee cracker.

I'm good, lot has changed in the last year or so but I'm surviving, You can't keep a good man down. On the hunt for work since leaving the boat (for a second time) but I'm sure something will turn up. Got a nice wee flat with everything I need on my doorstep. I'm worse off than some but I'm a hell of a lot better off than others so...

Take care, it really is great to see ya !!

Dubz

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 1:02 PM Quote
great to see you too my friend, i miss those good and tough debates with loads of swearing when needed...!! And the fun ones also.
You're looking for a job again...well i just lost mine end of the year but got hired again and i didn't have to do anything, all through network. I'm a career/job consultant now, helping people with their job hunt...and i'm going to work for young people under 26, coaching them in order to find work. Isn't that ironic, after having worked in so many different environnements and looked for work so often, in the end that's what i am paid to do.
So you're happy in the new flat, are you in dublin still?
I spoke to Fred last week, she's ok. Have you got any news from Harry Potter? I really wonder how he's doing...miss the friday dance!
Keep in touch amigo
xxx

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:12 PM