Travis

Live album?
Flanagan5
Flanagan5 Posted Tue 04 Jan, 2011 1:03 PM Quote
Hey guys, I just received my copy of 'A Chronological Acoustical Journey Through The Travis Back Catalogue' and needless to say I loved it. Truly an amazing album. I was wondering if anybody knew of any other live albums that may be around?

Re: Live album?
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 04 Jan, 2011 1:16 PM Quote
Nothing official if my brain remembers correctly. Apart from the DVDs. However, you'll be able to download some from here: http://ladjin.cafe24.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=Bootleg Sound quality varies, but a lot of them are very good. :)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 04 Jan, 2011 5:59 PM Quote
Have you checked out the DVDs? It's nice to be able to watch them, if you get a chance. I don't know if you'll be able to watch dvds, but the More Than Us and the Travis At the Palace dvds are both great!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Wed 05 Jan, 2011 10:22 AM Quote
I found and bought four bootleg live CDs in a little record shop in Manchester a few years ago. There was a wall full of shelves and random old albums and bootlegs with a sign saying 2 for £10 or it might have been 3 for £10. I remember uploading them to some file sharing site and putting the link on here a while back.

The CDs were:

Feeling Good (tracks 1-9 were recorded at the Newport Centre on Thursday 26th March 1998 and tracks 10-16 were recorded at Brooks University Oxford 1997).

Amsterdam 99 (all 17 tracks were recorded at Melkweg Amsterdam on 13th November 1999).

It's Great To Sing (all 13 tracks were recorded at Leeds Town Hall on 28th May 2001).

Singing In The Ring (tracks 1-14 were recorded at Live Rock AM Festival Germany in June 2001 and tracks 15-19 were recorded at Live Rock IM Festival Germany in June 2001).

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:45 PM