Travis

Fran's Tracks of My Years on BBC Radio 2
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Dec, 2010 3:08 PM Quote
Fran's been doing Tracks of My Years all this week on Radio 2. You can still listen to them on the Iplayer (Richard Allinson standing in for Ken Bruce) Scroll thru til you get nearly to the end of the show.

Fran also confirmed with Richard that he's writing songs for a new Travis album and maybe some extra stuff for himself, woohoo!

2011 is looking good. Happy New Year to all you boardies.

Re: Fran's Tracks of My Years on BBC Radio 2
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Fri 31 Dec, 2010 6:08 PM Quote
Fantastic news. He's on a non stop creative flow if he's writing already.

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Fri 31 Dec, 2010 6:12 PM Quote
Hello Debbie! Thank you for this post, good news! I'm looking forward to meeting you again at a Paris gig in 2011 but.... Fran please come! :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 01 Jan, 2011 11:06 PM Quote
Great news that he's writing, especially that he says for a Travis album. Though, he had all of Wreckorder (apart from 2 songs) written over a year ago so I should imagine he does have a few songs written. :)

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 03 Jan, 2011 5:31 PM Quote
Thanks Debbie, that's great to know! :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 04 Jan, 2011 12:03 PM Quote
Happy New Year to you too!!! and thanks for the info .... looks like a good Travis year !! yeay .... see you in Zurich Debbie ??? ;)

luv Sina:)

mili
mili Posted Thu 06 Jan, 2011 2:02 PM Quote
Aaarrrgggh, I just came back from England, where I didn't have internet, and so missed out on this one. Did anyone record it?

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 06 Jan, 2011 5:17 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Happy New Year to you too!!! and thanks for the info .... looks like a good Travis year !! yeay .... see you in Zurich Debbie ??? ;)

luv Sina:)

Hi Sina. I just bought my ticket for Paris so looks like you won't see me in Zurich I'm afraid (nice try though, haha) hope you're well in Cheeseland.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:49 AM