Travis

Facebook fasting!
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 08 Dec, 2010 3:05 PM Quote
So....some of you may have noticed I am no longer on facebook. I haven't unfriended you guys :-) just temporarily deleted it. It's providing too much a distraction and well it's all a lil complicated. A break will be nice. Day one is not going too bad :-p

A little space is just required. But on a good note I will pop in here to see how my lovelies are. Oh and to get the Christmas buzz :-)

Re: Facebook fasting!
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 08 Dec, 2010 3:19 PM Quote
I was just looking for you everywhere! I hope no drama stays behind your decision.

If you ever have a few minutes, will you please send me some pictures from Paris? I would like to still have them, now that you are no longer on fb. Thanks! :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 09 Dec, 2010 4:04 PM Quote
Going cold turkey on facebook eh. It's not going to be easy. It'll seem fine at first, but the first signs will start to show - such as when you start murmuring in your sleep things like "I LIKE this" and "But I don't WANT to be your facebook friend". When you suddenly wake up in cold sweats yelling "I can't believe you facebook raped me!". And ultimately, when Twitter starts to look like an appealing option. But we're all here for you. *Pats Peewee on shoulder*.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 09 Dec, 2010 6:34 PM Quote

I was looking for you on FB yesterday and thought you had eliminated me from your friends list. It's good to know it's nothing personal. :oP
I hope you come back after your time off. :o)

megg_inc wrote:
f you ever have a few minutes, will you please send me some pictures from Paris? I would like to still have them, now that you are no longer on fb. Thanks! :)

Ohhh, me too, pretty please! :o)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:21 PM