Travis

New Fran London gig announced on Songkick!
gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 30 Nov, 2010 3:07 PM Quote
Hi I just recieved an email alert from Songkick about a new Fran gig at the end of January at Dingwalls in London!! I just thought i'd let you all know!! Anyone else planning on getting tickets? :)

Re: New Fran London gig announced on Songkick!
deebee
deebee Posted Tue 30 Nov, 2010 7:56 PM Quote
Haha I thought you'd put this up on here! Have a wonderful time. I would love to be there but hey ho, nevermind - I'm hoping for something in Paris *hint hint*
That venue holds less than 500 people so should be a fantastically intimate gig *sighs*

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 30 Nov, 2010 8:11 PM Quote
I hope you get a Paris gig that you can get to Debbie! I promise i'll share pics and a review if I do go! :)

Not sure when tickets are available to buy, but when they are, it'll be on here:-
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/7419076-fran-healy-at-dingwalls

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Tue 30 Nov, 2010 9:11 PM Quote
I may be able to go - but I fly back from a trip to Norway that night so work out if I am likely to make it or not before I buy tickets!

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 01 Dec, 2010 10:47 AM Quote
Fran's got another gig that's just appeared too in Vienna, Austria (still a bit too far for me) on the 28th February.

Aimee, Dave, shame we won't get another meet-up for this one :-(

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 01 Dec, 2010 2:11 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
I hope you get a Paris gig that you can get to Debbie! I promise i'll share pics and a review if I do go! :)

Not sure when tickets are available to buy, but when they are, it'll be on here:-
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/7419076-fran-healy-at-dingwalls

I read somewhere that they're on sale from Friday for £16.......and yes please a review would be nice :D

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:35 AM