Travis

Happy Thanksgiving
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Nov, 2010 3:30 AM Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today. I am thankful for my boardie friends, especially those who are now just plain ol' friends without having to put "boardie" in front of it.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 26 Nov, 2010 4:33 AM Quote
http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sesame_street_thanksgiving.jpg

Same here Kayte! Happy Thanksgiving to all my boardie friends!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Nov, 2010 4:43 AM Quote
Same to you guys! Hope everyone had a lovely day...and lots of good food! ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 26 Nov, 2010 3:12 PM Quote
Our food was yummy. I made a buttermilk pie and served it with some strawberries. Oh my it was good.

Is it OK that my favorite dish was the one I made?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Nov, 2010 6:32 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Our food was yummy. I made a buttermilk pie and served it with some strawberries. Oh my it was good.

Quite all right. What is buttermilk pie? Is it like some sort of fluffy filling made with buttermilk?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 28 Nov, 2010 2:59 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Quite all right. What is buttermilk pie? Is it like some sort of fluffy filling made with buttermilk?

It's hard to describe the taste but yes the filling is made with buttermilk. It's very sweet and mushy. I actually make mine without a crust because I think the crust takes away from the mushy goodness. I can send you the recipe, though just reading it might give you a cavity.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:24 AM