Travis

Re: Any acts of selfishness?
feri
feri Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 7:04 AM Quote
Finally figured out what I'll send, but you never know how others would view a video/pic/story and if they would find it selfish as well.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:09 PM Quote
the only thing I can think of is really too boring, it wouold never make the grade 'sigh'

elodie
elodie Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:16 PM Quote
I would like to post something but I'm too lazy for that now... lol

Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:21 PM Quote
i sent a picture and got a 'fantastic' back. I had a few other ideas of things i see on a regular basis but of course you don't find them when you're actually looking for it

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
I sent a pic too and got "you rock" as well as a funny comment about the perpetrator as a reply. I've got a couple of other ideas which I'll try and film this evening.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 1:47 PM Quote
A sent a message bout a bloke standing me up at a Travis gig, when I had bought him the ticket n stuff, my reply was "What a Cunt"

:D

I might let him know that, this has TOTALLY made up for his fucking bastardness hehehe, seeing as he is a Travis fan n that...

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 3:59 PM Quote
crap... i'm still thinking what to do... and you've sending!!!

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 5:31 PM Quote
Whatever it is they're planning to do with the 'acts of selfishness' we'll soon get to know about it. According to their new Myspace blog
"It will all make sense in a week or so. We need as many filmed acts of selfishness as poss. Pics too. Trust us. Report or confess."

Damn, and i still haven't got any better ideas than what I posted here already... dum-de-dum :(

Evelyn

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 5:32 PM Quote
to Feri :

keep it to yourself, this will be real selfish

Marshall
Marshall Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 5:38 PM Quote
I cant think of anything.. not anything good. I thought about my dog stealing chocolate (stupid yes!) *keeps thinking* I'm going to a shopping centre tomorrow i will take my cam with me I think

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:30 AM