Travis

Fran Healy Radio Spotter: BUTTERCUPS!!
silvella
silvella Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 9:11 AM Quote
Oh, that was sooo cool!!! I almost couldn't believe it!! I missed the announcement, but I heard the first sound of Fran and screamed: "That's Fraaan!", and I turned up the volume... ah, play it again, Fran, please!!

I heard it on HR3, german radio station, and this is a hard copy of the playlist: so it's real!!!

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4968/buttercups1malimradio.jpg

This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to get the album!

Silvia.

Re: Fran Healy Radio Spotter: BUTTERCUPS!!
deebee
deebee Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 8:13 PM Quote
Cool it's getting radio airplay outside of the UK - this is good news. Maybe I should start harassing my local station with requests, lol !

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Thu 16 Sep, 2010 10:17 AM Quote
Deebee - you going to the gig tonight? Aimee x

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 16 Sep, 2010 10:56 AM Quote
wow that's really cool ! yep I think I need to give the radio station here a wee nudge :)

'Fran Healy radio spotter' love it ! hehehe

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 16 Sep, 2010 11:05 AM Quote
Dolly Mixed Up Girl wrote:
Deebee - you going to the gig tonight? Aimee x

Hi Aimee
I'd love to be there tonight but I'm working today and tomorrow and since I live in France, I can't just nip over for the gig :-(
I'm gutted to say the least - a bit of Fran magic is just what I need right now. I'm hoping for a proper tour to be announced but if there's another London gig, maybe we could meet up??? Anyway, have fun this evening - I'll be extremely jealous! Such a great venue....

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Thu 16 Sep, 2010 11:16 AM Quote
Oh that's a shame, I will give an extra cheer for you! I did not realise you lived in France.

I'll let you know what it's like - it will be fab of course but really looking forward to hearing Fran's solo stuff.

Fingers crossed for a tour and meet up soon! :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:23 PM