Travis

Beautiful songs
closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 10:57 PM Quote
All the songs i have heard so far from Wreckorder are just so beautiful and emotional.
You cannot deny the beauty of these songs. How does Fran continue to produce these magical songs with such a fresh new sound.
Yes i know its early days, but i am sure the rest of the songs on this album will make Wreckoder one of our favourite albums. I absolutely love what i have heard so far.
This Travis holiday could be the best thing to happen to everyone for years.
If the Wreckorder tour does not come to a city near you, (Yes be disapointed) but just think about how great it will be to hear these songs in a future Travis setlist when the band gets back together.
Be honest... how much do you want Fran to bring this tour to your city?
My answer is YES,YES, YES.

Re: Beautiful songs
happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Sun 29 Aug, 2010 11:37 PM Quote
closergms1968 wrote:
All the songs i have heard so far from Wreckorder are just so beautiful and emotional.
You cannot deny the beauty of these songs. How does Fran continue to produce these magical songs with such a fresh new sound.
Yes i know its early days, but i am sure the rest of the songs on this album will make Wreckoder one of our favourite albums. I absolutely love what i have heard so far.

I've heard 9 songs so far and yeah,great songs.But I feel a little bit weird,knowing that it's not Travis.It's silly but a little part of me is worried of not seeing them together again.OK,I take it back!I didn't say it!I love what I've heard too.Especially Buttercups and Sing Me To Sleep.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 30 Aug, 2010 12:10 AM Quote
don't worry about it, Fran said on the Vancouver Show, he will start writing songs for Travis that it's not the end for it, so we have Travis for more time.

And yes i've heard only two songs album versions, the others live, and yes, they're pretty good songs :) can't wait for having the album!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 30 Aug, 2010 1:11 PM Quote
I really really love Buttercups. It's a truly Franny song (ok of course all are :-P)it seems to come from deep down somewhere.
Holiday is quite amazing and with Andy playing makes it extra special :)

That's all I've heard so far.

Ahhh this album is really going to be something special! Roll on October !

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:05 PM