Travis

W R E C K O R D E R Deluxe Bundle
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 3:23 AM Quote
https://franhealy.hasawebstore.com/

Wow!! i WANT t the deluxe bundle!! (except the bag, i can't see my self using it haha) a little expensive for me now! :(
Hope to have money soon to buy this one!

Re: W R E C K O R D E R Deluxe Bundle
mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 8:51 AM Quote
i will try to get the bundle just for the hardback casebound book version of the album, i probably wont be wearing the shirt and maybe i will keep everything inside the bag cus i wont be making use of it either

roxytobias
roxytobias Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 9:31 AM Quote
im having trouble purchasing... some error with my card.. awts. will have to try again later

mili
mili Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 10:24 AM Quote
It's tempting, but I'm gonna have to give it a miss.
Instead I ordered the vinyl bundle and preordered the cd from Amazon. Bit of a compromise.

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:39 AM Quote
I hope they do a UK version of this.....Also is the UK Pre-Order link a link to the hardback CD or the normal?. I dont know what i want now.

Also i just done some quick math if you add up the value of all the stuff in the bundle you can get it for half the price minus the lyric sheet.....i mean its really cool but is it worth $50

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 1:30 PM Quote
I also get an error message. I'll have to try again later, or hope there's going to be a UK release.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 2:30 PM Quote
hmm I'm a bit puzzled that you can't get it on the UK site. I don't reeally want to order it from the States

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 4:10 PM Quote
Im going to get the vinyl and preorder the cd from amazon as well.
I'd love to get a bundle but it's a wee bit pricey for me.

mili
mili Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 5:17 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
hmm I'm a bit puzzled that you can't get it on the UK site. I don't reeally want to order it from the States

Is it an American record label? Maybe they have only limited amount of vinyls?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:04 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Im going to get the vinyl and preorder the cd from amazon as well.
I'd love to get a bundle but it's a wee bit pricey for me.

I did the same thing. Would love to have all the stuff but I'm trying to save some money :/

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 8:21 AM Quote
About to order my Deluxe bundle but not sure what sizes the t-shirts are? Especially as it's USA sizes I assume - I'm a female UK size 12 - wonder if any of them are skinny fit/girls fit or if they are normal style tshrts - don't want to order S and find it's tiny and I cannot wear it!

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 7:25 PM Quote
i've pre ordered the singned cd on recordstore, the deluxe bundle looks good, but honestly i wont be using the bag, and also i dont want to wear out the tshirt so its most likely that i wont be wearing it a lot

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 8:04 PM Quote
I ordered teh bundle :) Have been a while since I spent anything on Travis now, so I guess I can treat myself a little ;) Sure, it may be a wee overkill with the bag, but I'm really excited about the hardback CD and vinyl. Make it October now! :D

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 9:10 PM Quote
i want it too the Bundle! agh! i hate when i don't have money and thins i really want are announced haha, i hope to get money before there's no more Bundles.

Cricket
Cricket Posted Sat 28 Aug, 2010 4:50 AM Quote
I bit the bullet and ordered the Ultimate Deluxe Bundle. Which I clearly can't afford. Oy this one is going to hurt.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:51 AM