Travis

Travis Radio Spotter
Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 03 Aug, 2010 12:29 PM Quote
SING on DRS3 in Cheeseland a couple days ago. It's been a while since I've spotted a Travis song on the radio but then again I've been away for a while..... but now back on track so beware of more Travis radio spotting ! :)

Re: Travis Radio Spotter
gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 03 Aug, 2010 3:35 PM Quote
Absolute Radio plays Travis quite a lot, I've noticed over the last few weeks an increase in their number of plays, sometimes more than once a day! Hopefully Fran's Buttercups will get played lots there when it's ready for radio soon. :)

[Edit] - Look here - 15 plays in the last week alone, and 139 plays in the last 3 months! That's good! :)

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 03 Aug, 2010 3:54 PM Quote
Also, just to add something that i've discovered to do with Travis, or rather Fran, to do with radio plays.

I've been informed by my source that one of Fran's Wreckorder tracks has already been played on KCRW Eclectic24 a few hours ago!

See here for the evidence on KCRW's tracklist!

Now I haven't heard it myself or whether it is possible to stream it on-demand, but I just thought that I'd let you all know my recent discovery. Maybe give a listen to that station sometime and who knows, they might play some Fran Healy! :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 03 Aug, 2010 4:19 PM Quote
wow ! you have done some research ! cool :)

SamHolden
SamHolden Posted Tue 03 Aug, 2010 8:16 PM Quote
apparently they played "sing me to sleep" not buttercups, did anyone hear it?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 03 Aug, 2010 8:26 PM Quote
SamHolden wrote:
apparently they played "sing me to sleep" not buttercups, did anyone hear it?

That's the duet. I'm really looking forward to that one. :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:08 AM