Travis

Hi!
melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 8:02 AM Quote
I don't think I have ever formally introduced myself to the
board but am learning how the general bloggin works. First of all hello to all who are reading this, I am Melissa. I work two jobs, am an under paid college student, and I live in probably the most rural state in America: Kentucky. I, like everyone here, love and have been inspired by Travis's music which is why I joined here in the first place. I read your posts and try to chat when possible but thought I may seem a little rude being I had never actually said too much.

I never have had anyone, but my sis, to understand my love for them (and even had to drag my cousin to Chicago on her anniversary to see them for the 1st time) then I saw on here there has always been people like me I just never knew it was here! So now I thought I would just put it out there and let you ALL know how awesome I think each of you are and would love to get to know you all and hope you think the same of me (and hope you all accept me as somewhat of a newbie and a little late in the game). Also that I am not completely weird for making this post lol. Hope to talk to you in the future! :)

Re: Hi!
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 8:25 AM Quote
Hey Melissa, I know you've been on here for awhile, but welcome anyways! I knew you were from Kentucky and were in college, but having 2 jobs too! I can barely survive one, lol. I hope you find most of us friendly and not too weird :P I have met and made some great friends through Travis and the board. I hope you can too :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 3:44 PM Quote
Hi Melissa! I'm Meridith :)Nice to officially meet you. I've seen you post but I don't think we've ever "talked." Anyway, welcome!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 4:31 PM Quote
Well, I already know you, but I just wanted to say HI!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 6:14 PM Quote

Hi Melissa, I've been reading you for a while too. Welcome anyways, even if it's a little late, lol. :o)
I'm Juli from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Nice to meet you. :o)
The board is a great place to make friends. People are cool. :o)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 6:23 PM Quote
Hi Melissa! Welcome. Though I see you have 200+ posts so it's not like you're totally a stranger.

As you have seen the board has been quiet lately. Post and I'm sure we'll all get to know you.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Sat 31 Jul, 2010 7:12 PM Quote
I know I am not new but I have not really gotten to talk to any of you so I thought I would drop a line. Its so great being apart of this and to find people with the same interests! Thanks everyone.

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 01 Aug, 2010 1:24 PM Quote
Hello Melissa. Nice to see you here. It's a good idea to introduce yourself - I don't think I ever did.
Hello everybody, my name's Debbie and I'm an addict too .... :-P

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:58 PM