closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 8:47 PM Quote
Opening track on the album.
Its up on Youtube!!
Oh and Buttercups.

Re: In the morning
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:07 PM Quote
I'm not going to listen, but I've looked and it says Buttercups is the first single. Perhaps Fran said that. I don't know I've not watched it. lol

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:14 PM Quote
Both songs sound good, much better than Holiday IMO

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:20 PM Quote
I'm not going to listen. I want to be surprised. Of course, I only have to wait till Friday. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:32 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
I'm not going to listen. I want to be surprised. Of course, I only have to wait till Friday. :)

Im debating. hmmmm.

A week and 2 days to go!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 9:34 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Haha, that's easy! :oP
I'm not going to listen either. Though I'm very tempted.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 10:35 PM Quote
mario_healy wrote:
Both songs sound good, much better than Holiday IMO

I love Holiday, so if those songs are even better, i'm excited! :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 11:14 PM Quote
Aw, Buttercups is lovely! It's such a sweet, pure song, or so it seems. I'm not going to listen to it much now though, I'll have trouble enough trying to save myself for the album later on, without starting now. *is more excited*

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 11:22 PM Quote
I guess half the people in the crowd didn't realize there was someone on stage singing during Buttercups.

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 12:24 AM Quote
I've only heard 3 seconds of each song and I liked them, specially Buttercups... I don't know if I'll resist until October!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 12:49 AM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
I've only heard 3 seconds of each song and I liked them, specially Buttercups... I don't know if I'll resist until October!

We can do it! Be strong! ;)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 2:03 AM Quote
alright i heard both one time, but i'm not going to listen anything more, not again the songs, i already forgot how they sound, but i remeber they were great! i have to be strong and wait for the whole album! i need to be strong haha 'cause i always fall in temptation.

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 2:28 AM Quote
honestly i dont see whats the point of waiting, if you were attending the show will you cover your ears for not listening to the new songs??

if i were going to see Fran on the next week i will definitely wait cus that will change things a bit. But on these shows Fran is only playing with his acoustic guitar or the piano, its going to sound totally different on the record

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 2:47 AM Quote
I personally don't understand why you'd listen to (probably) poor recordings of songs on YouTube when you can wait a couple of months and hear them properly. As you say, they'll sound different on record anyway so why the rush to listen to it.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 2:57 AM Quote
I am gonna have a listen. Bad recording or not I am sure it will be great! I am not gonna get to see him on the solo tour so this will suffice my yearning til the album. The closest he is coming near me is Chicago and I can't get outta work :(

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:34 AM