Travis

Re: Fran's solo album on Oct. 5
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 10:37 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Thank you for answering my annoying questions, Bennie! You're a peach, as Kayte would say. :o)
I'm still trying to find out more about whether it's going to be released in Argentina, so I'm not losing hope yet. :o)

Not annoying at all. :) Just sorry i couldn't really answer them.

That's good, you shouldn't lose hope at all. :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 21 Jul, 2010 11:15 PM Quote
Good release date, it can be my consolation prize for the first Monday of uni lectures of that long autumn term :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 5:03 PM Quote
Ahhhhhhhhh!! What a great birthday present!!!! :) SO EXCITED!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 9:24 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Don't worry, you were helpful anyway. :o)
My stalking the labels campaign is not doing well (in case anyone's interested, which I guess not, but I'll share with you anyway :oP). I've covered three out of four major labels with no luck. My first hope was Universal Music, who was in charge of the distribution of Ode, but they say that if Wreckorder's released in Argentina, it's not going to be through them (which is a shame, because the guy in charge is very friendly, it's the same guy I talked to in 2008, and it's so nice to speak to people who know what you're talking about when you mention Travis, lol). My second hope is SonyBMG, who released Travis albums in Argentina until 2007, but they told me to call again tomorrow.
At Warner Music they say Fran's not their artist and people at EMI Music are rude, uninformed and unwilling to cooperate. :oP
*Crossing my fingers for SonyBMG*

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 10:47 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

hehe hope my daughter is as excited as you as her birthday is Oct 5th. Not sure this is top of her wish list though;0)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 25 Jul, 2010 4:18 AM Quote
Edel wrote:
Nikki wrote:

hehe hope my daughter is as excited as you as her birthday is Oct 5th. Not sure this is top of her wish list though;0)

My birthday is the 8th...but it'll be my early present to myself. :D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 25 Jul, 2010 4:48 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Don't worry, you were helpful anyway. :o)
My stalking the labels campaign is not doing well (in case anyone's interested, which I guess not, but I'll share with you anyway :oP). I've covered three out of four major labels with no luck. My first hope was Universal Music, who was in charge of the distribution of Ode, but they say that if Wreckorder's released in Argentina, it's not going to be through them (which is a shame, because the guy in charge is very friendly, it's the same guy I talked to in 2008, and it's so nice to speak to people who know what you're talking about when you mention Travis, lol). My second hope is SonyBMG, who released Travis albums in Argentina until 2007, but they told me to call again tomorrow.
At Warner Music they say Fran's not their artist and people at EMI Music are rude, uninformed and unwilling to cooperate. :oP
*Crossing my fingers for SonyBMG*

Awww sweet Juli never fear. I can just send it to you, no need to stress.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:44 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Edel wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Mine's the 3rd, so it will be like an extra present :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 26 Jul, 2010 4:30 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Awww sweet Juli never fear. I can just send it to you, no need to stress.

You know you're my hero Anne, but hopefully it won't be necessary this time! :o)

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Mon 26 Jul, 2010 4:40 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Edel wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Mine's the 3rd, so it will be like an extra present :P

Nothing better I could think of to ask for (well with the exception of a concert) on your birthday!

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 26 Jul, 2010 12:57 PM Quote
Juli the album is released thru Ryko records (american company, possibly NYC based??) I'm worried though that it'll only be released in the US to test the waters and that it may not be released in Europe - there's been no mention of this at all.

Anne, you might have to start an export business to get Fran's album over to us all lol !

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 26 Jul, 2010 1:25 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Juli the album is released thru Ryko records (american company, possibly NYC based??) I'm worried though that it'll only be released in the US to test the waters and that it may not be released in Europe - there's been no mention of this at all.

Anne, you might have to start an export business to get Fran's album over to us all lol !

I hope not... I think not. It'll all be ok in the end. Be positive! :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 26 Jul, 2010 5:43 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

Oh god, I hope not!! :o/
I haven't been able to contact SonyBMG yet.
On the news section of TO it says: More news soon on the forthcoming album and rest of the world release dates. So I'm hoping there will be release dates for "the rest of the world". :o/

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 28 Jul, 2010 1:51 AM Quote
http://www.rykodisc.com/

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 28 Jul, 2010 4:13 AM Quote

Thanks, maZn!
Is that the cover of the album?
Let's hope Ryko distributes all around the world...

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:09 AM