Travis

Anyone captured the NRK webstream?
rat6464
rat6464 Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:19 AM Quote
I was just wondering if anyone recorded the audio from NRK's webstream from the concert yesterday. My recording failed because my internet connection went down while I was at the show. I would highly appreciate an email from someone who has the recording. My address: rat.6464@hotmail.com. Thanks a bunch!

PS! Great, great show!!

I don't believe my bad luck
barb
barb Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:56 AM Quote
Argh! After hoping and praying for what seems like forever you guys are now coming to Dublin and playing in Tripod. (Nice little Venue) But I'm not going to be here! :-( I'm so Bummed out please come back to play soon.

Re: Anyone captured the NRK webstream?
Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:59 AM Quote
There was a webstream of Travis's show yesterday?!?! Aaaargh, to think that i was bored out of my mind last night and i could've listened/wathced (?) their show instead. why oh why does this kind of information come up too late? :(

Meanwhile I checked the NRK homepage and there are some quite good photos http://www.nrk.no/musikk/festival/norwegian_wood/1.2731314

I wonder how Andy makes up all the trouble he causes to security and his techies with his crowd surfing ;)

Evelyn

And today's BBC link is about...
Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:37 AM Quote
Sorry 'bout this. The site's playingup a bit this morning.

BBC finally admits it's biased
Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:42 AM Quote
And again.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:58 AM Quote
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! And I who was filmed during my frantic dancing and jumping during AIWDIR :( Oh well, at least I was there.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:03 AM Quote
Sky-Blue Puppy wrote:
There was a webstream of Travis's show yesterday?!?! Aaaargh, to think that i was bored out of my mind last night and i could've listened/wathced (?) their show instead. why oh why does this kind of information come up too late? :(

Meanwhile I checked the NRK homepage and there are some quite good photos http://www.nrk.no/musikk/festival/norwegian_wood/1.2731314

I wonder how Andy makes up all the trouble he causes to security and his techies with his crowd surfing ;)

Evelyn

At least he didn't jump. Fran from the stage: "Please stop our guitarist from jumping off the stage"

Are
Are Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:24 PM Quote
There was a webstream? Wholy man, that would be awesome to have. If someone has it, please post a reply on this thread...

HermiG
HermiG Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 6:27 PM Quote
It might appear here: http://www.nrk.no/musikk/festival/norwegian_wood/1.2724278

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 7:12 PM Quote
Here's an interview for ya!

Some parts of it is in norwegian, but the guys still speak english ;) The answer to the last question is definitely the funniest ha ha... Here!

mayfly
mayfly Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 7:23 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Some parts of it is in norwegian, but the guys still speak english ;) The answer to the last question is definitely the funniest ha ha... Here!

Thanks.
The sources are:
http://video.vg.no/vg/video2005/storage/compressed/9742/wm_56.wmv
or
mms://mms1.online.no/vg-str2pub/storage/compressed/9742/wm_56.wmv

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 7:50 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Thanks for the link!

Soooo, there's this photo of Andy, eh? Very intriguing, very intriguing indeed ;)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 7:53 PM Quote
Made me curious, Andy in the jacuzzi..... hahahahahaaa

rat6464
rat6464 Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 11:29 AM Quote
Well, I've been in contact with Per Ole Hagen in the NRK, and he says there will be 4 songs from the show available soon as a video stream.

But I've also found the radio broadcast from the show. Go here: http://www.nrk.no/programmer/sider/p1-scenen/
Click on the two links under "Nettradio", "P1-scenen (17.06.07 21.03)" and "P1-scenen (17.06.07 22.03)". These contain most of the show, but the first 4 songs, a bit of AIWDIR, and Turn is missing.

According to Mr Hagen, the show will be broadcast again later on, but I don't know if it will include the missing songs.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 1:55 PM Quote
Thank you for the links. Does anyone happen to know how to save those files?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:50 AM