Travis

Re: How are you dressed ?
deebee
deebee Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 2:24 PM Quote
I'm dressed all in black again today. This thread is making me realise how little colour exists in my wardrobe, sad really !

Edit - nice sailor skirt Kristy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 2:33 PM Quote
thanks. Im going to wear it when I go out East next month. Because I am lame (see: ocean, sailboats, harbour, sailboat skirt!)

blue plaid button down, black mini skirt, giant brown woven belt, black flats.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 2:52 PM Quote
Hot pink T-shirt, jeans.
Basically my summer wardrobe is all t-shirts, my winter wardrobe is all turtlenecks and matching sweaters or sweatshirts. And jeans. That's about all I have. It's a bit sad.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 4:35 PM Quote
Cream colored mini skirt with exposed zipper down the side, navy blue button down short sleeve top, big silver bracelet, silver sandals. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 5:19 PM Quote
Hey N Beat, everytime I belt something, I think of you telling me that I belt everything. And yet I was unaware that I belt everything.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 5:24 PM Quote
You do belt everything! But that's OK because it makes one look instantly more fashionable. haha. I do that sometimes...if I have a belt that matches my outfit. I just don't have that many.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 5:46 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
You do belt everything! But that's OK because it makes one look instantly more fashionable. haha. I do that sometimes...if I have a belt that matches my outfit. I just don't have that many.

not only do I belt everything, but I apperently say "oh, I'll just belt it" to everything I pick up.

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 1:18 PM Quote
Progress today - black trousers (nothing new) but a black and WHITE tunic top ! Still looking for the other colours of the rainbow.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 2:39 PM Quote
navy and white stripped shirt, tucked into navy high waisted shorts. silver sandels. silver long chain with heart locket. wavy hair. While I recognize that Im not wearing my hair, wavy is a departure worth noting

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 3:00 PM Quote

I'm still in my (navy) pyjamas. :o)

Turtleneck wrote:

Basically my summer wardrobe is all t-shirts, my winter wardrobe is all turtlenecks and matching sweaters or sweatshirts. And jeans. That's about all I have. It's a bit sad.

Me too. Except that I have many long sleeve t-shirts too. Lol.

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 4:23 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
navy and white stripped shirt, tucked into navy high waisted shorts. silver sandels. silver long chain with heart locket. wavy hair. While I recognize that Im not wearing my hair, wavy is a departure worth noting

What do you mean "I'm not wearing my hair" Is this another Canadianism or do you sometimes take your hair off and leave it at home???

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 4:45 PM Quote
I think she just means her hair is not a wardrobe article.

When I started a new job, people were stopping by the office to meet me and they always said something to my co-worker, like, "Oh, look! Mary's got new hair!" or "Love your new hair, Mary!" I thought she had just gotten a haircut and changed her style. I found out the next day that no, Mary really did have "new" hair. Mary wore wigs all the time!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 5:04 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I think she just means her hair is not a wardrobe article.

that is what I mean.

MsFatRat
MsFatRat Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 6:09 PM Quote
I'm dressed mostly as a punk.. ;)
black coat with a lot of buttons, military boots (U know)... and the kilt I got from my sister :) AND of course a mohawk;)

Absy
Absy Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 6:24 PM Quote
Navy silk shirt
Off white trouser suit
Navy heels

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:01 AM