Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 1:44 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Okay, saw a BEAUTIFUL flat this morning in a gorgeous village at a reasonable price.I want it so hard. We are trying to play it cool, but we want it! SO MUCH CLOSET SPACE.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Shocked.gif

Dubz

I just laughed out loud and my husband said I sounded like a dolphin!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 5:59 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Okay, saw a BEAUTIFUL flat this morning in a gorgeous village at a reasonable price.I want it so hard. We are trying to play it cool, but we want it! SO MUCH CLOSET SPACE.

Dubz

This is a commonly used expression :)

Also, I have a question. For boys. Specifically boys in cars who honk at girls walking down the street. What reaction do you think you are going to get? Do you think I am going to flash you? Get in your car? Even if you are cute, I would never know because you are driving by me.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 6:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Dubz

Also, I have a question. For boys. Specifically boys in cars who honk at girls walking down the street. What reaction do you think you are going to get? Do you think I am going to flash you? Get in your car? Even if you are cute, I would never know because you are driving by me.

Sorry Kristy, I've never heard it. I'd heard of wanting something "so bad" but never "so hard".

As for lads honking at you, I can only apologise on behalf of the male of the species, Soz

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 6:28 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Dubz

Sorry Kristy, I've never heard it. I'd heard of wanting something "so bad" but never "so hard".

As for lads honking at you, I can only apologise on behalf of the male of the species, Soz

Dubz

my friend Meg (note, not Megg) uses the very tactful expression "I want that inside of me." it usually refers to delicious looking food.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 7:28 PM Quote
I hear want it hard all the time . Usually though it the other persons viewpoit , They want it so hard .......Honking ? They do that in London ? someone just come off the farm ?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 8:07 PM Quote
My emotions are all over the place this evening,

I was listening to the radio commentary of my team playing this afternoon, they were playing a huge match against their rivals for relegation. We've been sh!t all season and so have they, we've been labelled as "bottle merchants" (can't do it when it matters) and today I feared the worst. I hoped, I prayed to God, Allah, Buddha, Satan and any other deity who would hear me. and after 43 minutes they scored, I was so upset I shut down all windows containing updates, muted the telly and immersed myself in computer solitaire, I was so fucking angry I was a split second from grabbing my keys to go for a walk to release some pent up agression, I was so angry I really wanted to punch something or even someone, I glanced at the TV on my way out of the door to see that we had equalized. Now we are known for losing goals at the end of matches so my spirits didn't exactly lift, even when we scrored and went in front, I thought we'll draw or still manage to lose this until our third went in. I had hope once more, could we hang on for the last 20mins and actually win the game. We FUCKING DID IT !!, I'm over the moon. We are not across the finish line yet but today was a huge step. I've pretty much spent most of the evening so far listening to my "Happy" songs at stupid levels.

Is it Heaven or Las Vegas !!!

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 9:38 PM Quote
(post removed by author)

Dubz

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 02 Apr, 2011 11:24 PM Quote
Hope you get the flat Kristy! I don't think I've ever heard that expression before, I'm going to have to start using it. And Colin Firth's jacket?!! You lucky girls.

Dubz- That's great your team won!

Maria- sounds like a really great opportunity for you!

It's 71F here today. I am in heaven. It's funny how after winter, anything above 50F seems like a heatwave. Then after a summer of 90F-104F...anything below 70F seems chilly. Of course tomorrow it drops down to 39F and will snow. Typical spring weather here. Sigh.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 03 Apr, 2011 1:10 AM Quote
I had to work 9 night shifts on the spin to get the Friday night off for my dads retierment do. I'm not really much of a drinker but i got totally wasted and it was such a better night for it. It's quite amazing what a drink can do for your confidence and self-esteem

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 03 Apr, 2011 8:07 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
I had to work 9 night shifts on the spin to get the Friday night off for my dads retierment do. I'm not really much of a drinker but i got totally wasted and it was such a better night for it. It's quite amazing what a drink can do for your confidence and self-esteem

...and your facebook statuses

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 03 Apr, 2011 10:59 AM Quote
Had a wee giggle at Andrew's updates on FB myself. Good man sounds like you needed it !!

I've just called me Mammy as it's Mother's Day, So anyone who is living away from home either visit or give your mother a call, it'll make her day. I'm just taking a wee break from my online course and after I finished it for the day it's a huge "Spring Clean" for the flat, anyone living in the Cabra area if you can hear music pumping it'll be me, Have another "Rest Day" from training today but big step up tomorrow, doubling the time running and adding another repetition so it'll be tough, as well as preparing for work on Tuesday.

Have a great Sunday whatever your plans are !!!
(especially all the Mums out there)

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 03 Apr, 2011 11:28 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Had a wee giggle at Andrew's updates on FB myself. Good man sounds like you needed it !!

I've just called me Mammy as it's Mother's Day, So anyone who is living away from home either visit or give your mother a call, it'll make her day.

Dubz

Mother's Day isnt until May in North America (and I think other parts of the world too), but we are picking up flowers for the mom of the family we are staying with. Trying to do little things to make up for the fact that we've been living in her house rent free for almost 7 weeks.
Off to see another flat. In...CANADA WATER! Although I still want the other one. Not in a place named after my homeland.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 03 Apr, 2011 11:33 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I've just called me Mammy as it's Mother's Day, So anyone who is living away from home either visit or give your mother a call, it'll make her day.

Dubz

Mother's Day isnt until May in North America (and I think other parts of the world too), but we are picking up flowers for the mom of the family we are staying with. Trying to do little things to make up for the fact that we've been living in her house rent free for almost 7 weeks.

That's a nice touch, well done.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 03 Apr, 2011 11:03 PM Quote
Today was one of those days that I just muddled through. It's so gray, rainy, and cold out. I'm slightly sleepy, despite having enough sleep. There are 4834095349458 things I need to do, but haven't done much except fold laundry today.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 12:39 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

my friend Meg (note, not Megg) uses the very tactful expression "I want that inside of me." it usually refers to delicious looking food.

May I steal it though?

Pages Previous 1...94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:16 PM