Travis

   
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 24 Mar, 2011 7:36 PM Quote
I've got sunburn from today. It's not bad just a bit red which means it'll itch tomorrow then darken by the weekend hopefully.


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Thu 24 Mar, 2011 10:06 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I've got sunburn from today. It's not bad just a bit red which means it'll itch tomorrow then darken by the weekend hopefully.


Dubz

Put some Aloe Vera on your sunburn and it won't itch.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:11 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I've got sunburn from today. It's not bad just a bit red which means it'll itch tomorrow then darken by the weekend hopefully.


Dubz

Put some Aloe Vera on your sunburn and it won't itch.


You sound like that episode of Seinfeld.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 Mar, 2011 8:49 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I've got sunburn from today. It's not bad just a bit red which means it'll itch tomorrow then darken by the weekend hopefully.


Dubz

Put some Aloe Vera on your sunburn and it won't itch.


Thanks, Don't actually mind it itching, only lasts a wee while, happens every year.


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Fri 25 Mar, 2011 11:27 AM Quote
my last interview was for a position that would pay 800 euro per month --- minus ~25% (insurance & taxes).
It's full-time (40 hrs/week + unpaid overtime) position and a university degree (5yrs/MA), plus relevant work experience, plus fluent English, plus another foreign language, are obligatory requirements.
Now, with ~600 euro and some luck, you can afford a room in my city and pay the electricity bill. Food? Bah, food's overrated! I mean, who needs to eat (and drink, and dress, and buy toilet paper, and...)?
Hahahahaha...
No.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
monkey
Posts: 1580
monkey Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 1:12 AM Quote
After a shit load of stick i shaved my head :(. I miss the 'muppet hair'
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 3:56 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
After a shit load of stick i shaved my head :(. I miss the 'muppet hair'

Picture please?
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
monkey
Posts: 1580
monkey Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 4:20 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
monkey wrote:
After a shit load of stick i shaved my head :(. I miss the 'muppet hair'

Picture please?

http://i55.tinypic.com/k33bpv.jpg
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 6:33 AM Quote
Now you look like my brother :P
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 8:05 AM Quote
I get mine shaved quite regularly but I'm letting it grow a bit as my mammy doesnae like it (she thinks that I look like a nasty skinhead, I do, it's the bomber jacket & Fred Perry's, however she refuses to acknowledge that the skinhead look was hi-jacked and original skinheads were very much anti-racism) and I'm back in Paisley for a few days next month. So I'll put up with it until then but as soon as I get back it's straight doon the barbers for a grade zero.


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 9:07 AM Quote
There are two nice jack russells upstairs. One of them cried ALL night last night in the room just above our bedroom, and now they're barking and howling. Lovely…
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 10:02 AM Quote
mili wrote:
There are two nice jack russells upstairs. One of them cried ALL night last night in the room just above our bedroom, and now they're barking and howling. Lovely…


Nice start to your weekend...


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 2:10 PM Quote
Oh my goodness, Andrew, I thought you were kidding yesterday!

 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 2:23 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
mili wrote:
There are two nice jack russells upstairs. One of them cried ALL night last night in the room just above our bedroom, and now they're barking and howling. Lovely…


Nice start to your weekend...

Dubz


Yes, thank god for ear plugs! The situation seems to have calmed down a bit (i.e. its not constant), but it made me wonder when and if to contact the nice mature lady who owns them. My lively imagination started to bring up images of her lying on the floor, or in a car crash… If I was to ring the doorbell, it would only make the dogs more anxious. I hope that people who know her better are on the ball
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 26 Mar, 2011 3:10 PM Quote
Rant:

I am fucking pissed off, I've been working hard all week at stuff. I'm doing my course, I'm working out towards getting fit, I got myself a job, I haven't had a drink all week, I have been eating properly, I've been getting in touch with old friends, I've been talking to my parents and generally making an effort to be less selfish and basically a better person in all walks of life and the whole fucking lot counts for fucking nothing as I'm still getting the blame for shit that has fuck all to do with me. I am seriously considering saying "Fuck It" to the whole lot and going back to bed until Monday morning when the pubs open. It's fucking Bullshit.


Dubz
 
Pages Previous 1...88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 Next All Times GMT Current Time 12:27 PM
Post Reply