Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 05 Mar, 2011 2:59 PM Quote
Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3jNsyuTBvgI/0.jpg

Played a load of games on this thing, Done courses, applied for a test date, watched telly/dvds, also stuffed cause I've been eating all morning, been into town, made a list of my CDs, read some and I'm still bored.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 05 Mar, 2011 4:11 PM Quote
You made a list of your CD's...that is bored. Did you alphabetize it?

Did you make a decision on that volunteer job?

After you pass the test for these computer classes you've been taking, what kind of jobs will that make you eligible for?

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 06 Mar, 2011 4:02 AM Quote
I am TOO drunk to deal with meeting the guy I like out. In a gay club, of all places. This guy is totally using me and Im totally letting him because I'm in love with him and it sucks. He said to me tonight "I really like you" and I was like "I think I probably like you more" and he said "yeah I think you do, and I feel really guilty about that." Doesn't stop him using me. F**K!!!!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 06 Mar, 2011 10:32 AM Quote
I've just had a shower and pulled on a classic Saint Mirren Jersey, I'm making a massive breakfast sausage, eggs, toast, beans, etc. before I head to the pub in about an hour to watch Saints take on Rankers, expecting a beating but I live in hope. The only problem is that the Scousers take on the Manks later which means the pub will be taken over by both sets of "fans" while the game is played and then they'll all piss off as soon as the final whistle goes. they'll talk loudly, bring their kids, and generally be a nuisance for that game before fucking off. I don't understand this trait with the Irish, 800 years of oppression and British rule and the first thing they do when they get Independence is support English clubs !!!

Turtleneck wrote:
You made a list of your CD's...that is bored. Did you alphabetize it?

Yup, did it from my list on my hard drive because my CDs are all over the place since the move to this flat

Did you make a decision on that volunteer job?

Yeah, I'm gonna take it I think, once my clearance comes through

After you pass the test for these computer classes you've been taking, what kind of jobs will that make you eligible for?

None really it's just extra skills plus it keeps the Social welfare off my back

Dubz

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 06 Mar, 2011 4:39 PM Quote
Haven't had chance to catch up yet with everyone's news but I hope you're all well. I'm still floating on my post-gig cloud following the trip to Paris. It was so lovely meeting up with the girls again and Fran was on top form as he usually is. The sun shone and with lots of shopping and eating and drinking in cafés in true Parisien fashion, the time flew by. Back home now.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 06 Mar, 2011 6:18 PM Quote
Today I learned that British and North American printer paper size is different and that your binders have 2 holes, not 3.

These last few weeks I have learned that wine goes right to my head.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 07 Mar, 2011 5:39 AM Quote
I'm home about half an hour after going out for a "quiet" pint to watch the match about noon today/yesterday, Man I'm gonna have an absolute killer hangover in a few hours but I don't care it'll be worth it, I had a brilliant day/night/morning.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Mon 07 Mar, 2011 1:10 PM Quote
Joe Biden messed up my afternoon walk. He's staying in my hood tonight, and the place is swarming with police, road blocks and police tapes. Helicopters are bound to cause noise later, when he arrives and after. At least I won't be sitting in the traffic when his convoy causes disturbance in the rush hour.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 07 Mar, 2011 1:52 PM Quote
I have to make a business call today. Ughh.
I just checked the web site of the company and every department except BILLING has an email address. Don't people understand that I have an unrecognized social anxiety disorder?

*Done. Man, I hate this stuff.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 07 Mar, 2011 2:17 PM Quote
I booked flights home today €29.96 (that's like 7 pints) it would probably cost the same in Taxi's too and from the airport. 14th-18th of April looking forward to seeing my folks.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 07 Mar, 2011 3:13 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I booked flights home today €29.96 (that's like 7 pints) it would probably cost the same in Taxi's too and from the airport. 14th-18th of April looking forward to seeing my folks.

Dubz

That'll be nice.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 08 Mar, 2011 6:42 PM Quote
Saw a bumper sticker , " Creative minds are seldom tiddy " .... Isn't that like anoucing to the cop behind your car , " Hey I'm on acid " ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 08 Mar, 2011 7:27 PM Quote
Ric...
you're weird :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 08 Mar, 2011 8:02 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Ric...

or....maybe he's just awksome? ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 08 Mar, 2011 9:34 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Ric...

or....maybe he's just awksome? ;)

oh ya, world. Watch out for the new word "awksome" invented by none other than Meggy.
Should I show them the example of the awksome guy?

Pages Previous 1...82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:12 PM