Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
monkey
monkey Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 6:40 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

edit.2: I need a job. For realz. I want to get on with my life, getting a flat, etc.

If you lived in the crap hole that is Dumfries you could have went for this job

Job Details
Casual Ice Hockey Coach

Reference Number DGA1239
Council/Organisation Dumfries & Galloway Council
Geographical Area Dumfries
Job Category Sports/Leisure/Tourism/Events
Contract Type Casual
Position Type Casual

Display Salary Information
Job Advert
Casual Ice Hockey Coach
Dumfries Ice Bowl
£9.51 per hour
Closing date: 4 March 2010

Dumfries and Galloway Council aims to encourage more people of all ages and abilities to actively participate in ice hockey activities.

The Council is now developing a pool of coaches to work in partnership with the Solway Sharks Junior Ice Hockey Club in delivering quality and progressive training sessions and holiday programmes.

I'm about a 10minute walk from the ice bowl and didn't even know they had a team

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 8:34 AM Quote
I just finished watching season 2 of Parks & Recreation, laughing my ass off. I think its time to call it a night. Peace.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 9:53 AM Quote
i would rock that job hard, Andrew!

I think I should find anything ice hockey here. Qualifications: Canadian.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 10:25 AM Quote
Pubs opened...

Laterz Dudes.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 3:14 PM Quote
It is March 1. That means in two weeks I will be turning (gulp) 40. It is required that people turning 40 freak out and contemplate their own mortality, isn't it? I think I'm starting already.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 6:49 PM Quote
fuck beans

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 8:07 PM Quote
Pheww ....

Thank Fuck I found it, Thougt I'd lost me hat.

Dubz

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 8:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
It is March 1. That means in two weeks I will be turning (gulp) 40. It is required that people turning 40 freak out and contemplate their own mortality, isn't it? I think I'm starting already.

Turning 40 is waaaaaoooohhhhh (in a good way). It does, however, make you take stock of certain things. I realised there were a lot of things I hadn't yet achieved and along with Dubz's new year resolutions I'm starting to put that to rights now. The 15th March is a great birthday to have by the way. My "little" boy turns 12 on the same day :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 01 Mar, 2011 9:05 PM Quote
One of the things on my list was to ride in a hot air balloon and I actually got a Groupon discount sent to me recently, but I'm too chicken to sign up. Maybe I'll save that for when I turn 50!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 03 Mar, 2011 1:59 PM Quote
Ford is required to supply us with a loaner car while ours is in the shop. We got it yesterday. It comes from a rental company, so I was surprised to learn we were not limited to choose a Ford product. We got a Chevy Tahoe and it is really HUGE! I feel like a little kid climbing into it. It's got a DVD player in the back. This thing is loaded with all kinds of luxuries I'm not used to. We're used to riding around in near-clunkers. The kids love it. They are going to be quite disappointed when we have to give it back and buy something we can afford. (Ford is reconsidering buying us out on the van instead of fixing it.)

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 03 Mar, 2011 6:02 PM Quote
Packing my bag because tomorrow I'll be heading for Paris to meet the girls and to see Fran of course. Something tells me we're gonna have a fun time. See you later folks.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 03 Mar, 2011 6:23 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Packing my bag because tomorrow I'll be heading for Paris to meet the girls and to see Fran of course. Something tells me we're gonna have a fun time. See you later folks.

Have a blast!

mili
mili Posted Thu 03 Mar, 2011 10:00 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
deebee wrote:

Have a blast!

What she said!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 04 Mar, 2011 5:53 AM Quote
mili wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
deebee wrote:

Have a blast!

What she said!

Ditto!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 04 Mar, 2011 1:52 PM Quote
Hope you have a brilliant time Deebee !!

Today I've been sitting in front of this bloody laptop all morning doing exercises and mock tests for my Word course, I might start the Excel course tomorrow.

I'm also choking for a pint but keeping my last €20 because Saint Mirren are playing on Sunday and it'll be on the telly (Sky Sports) so I need to go to the pub to see it.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 Next All Times UTC Current Time 1:46 PM