Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 10:57 AM Quote
Cheers Dubz. I've always been one of these people who need ID to prove their age but I still feel like a 20 year old.
Anyways I think it's going to be one of those days since I've just been stopped by the police and given a random breath test on the way back from picking up the kids from school! Wtf is that all about?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:14 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
Cheers Dubz. I've always been one of these people who need ID to prove their age but I still feel like a 20 year old.
Anyways I think it's going to be one of those days since I've just been stopped by the police and given a random breath test on the back from picking up the kids from school! Wtf is that all about?

Strange one right enough... Could be they are looking for drivers still drunk from the night before ? I know it's a pain in the arse being stopped but if the Police catch just one drunk driver who is fucking idiotic enough to be driving around at a time when there are plenty kids about then perhaps it may be worth it ?

Hope your day gets better !!

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 7:00 PM Quote
I'm totally fucking bored and it's horrible outside so can't even be arsed going for a pint in the Halfway.

Dubz

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 8:58 PM Quote

I handed in all the papers to apply for the MA, except for the recommendation letters. The director of the research group has already agreed to write one, but he told me to give him the format of the letter so he can fill it up with nice adjectives... :oP
I also had to take a passport sized photo today, and I look like a 14 year old girl on it.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 8:59 PM Quote
The shop got authorization from the insurance company yesterday and they started work on the van today! Yay! Insurance is covering the whole thing! Double yay!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 9:05 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
The shop got authorization from the insurance company yesterday and they started work on the van today! Yay! Insurance is covering the whole thing! Double yay!

Congratulations! :o)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 9:07 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Congratulations! :o)

When things go the way they're supposed to go (even if it is slow) you feel like you've one the lottery.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 9:26 PM Quote
Well Done both of you.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 1:42 PM Quote
Did the shopping by bike today, as it was such a lovely day. Sunny, windy, - 10 °C and some fresh snow padded on the roads. A bit chilly, but otherwise nice. The only snag was that the chain of my bike came off three times. Getting it back on was less than fun, my poor frozen fingers!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 5:06 PM Quote
My nerves are fucking shattered, just listened to Saint Mirren versus Inverness Caledonian Thistle...

1-0 ICT
1-1 Saint Mirren
2-1 Saint Mirren
2-2 ICT
3-2 ICT
3-3 Saint Mirren

Probably a fair result but disappointed not to win.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 6:19 PM Quote
Why is it on my Mac, I get a red line under words I've misspelled on the board, but on my PC laptop I don't?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 6:27 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Why is it on my Mac, I get a red line under words I've misspelled on the board, but on my PC laptop I don't?

What are you running on them ? I get them since I've had Windows 7 and Google Chrome, maybe something to do with the settings.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 6:33 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What are you running on them ? I get them since I've had Windows 7 and Google Chrome, maybe something to do with the settings.

Dubz

Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 7:39 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
My nerves are fucking shattered, just listened to Saint Mirren versus Inverness Caledonian Thistle...

1-0 ICT
1-1 Saint Mirren
2-1 Saint Mirren
2-2 ICT
3-2 ICT
3-3 Saint Mirren

Dubz

We got a 3-3 draw today too.It's not good for the health

0-1 Partick
0-2 Partick
1-2 Queens
1-3 Partick
2-3 Queens
3-3 Queens

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 12 Feb, 2011 8:03 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

1-0 ICT
1-1 Saint Mirren
2-1 Saint Mirren
2-2 ICT
3-2 ICT
3-3 Saint Mirren

Dubz

We got a 3-3 draw today too.It's not good for the health

0-1 Partick
0-2 Partick
1-2 Queens
1-3 Partick
2-3 Queens
3-3 Queens

Nice comeback !!

Always enjoyed playing the doonhamers, would love to see them in the SPL.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:19 PM