Travis

   
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Wed 12 May, 2010 9:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Wear a T-shirt that says
KILL
KILL
KILL!



uh if it's a murder case the defense attorny may want you there .
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Posts: 7556
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 12 May, 2010 10:01 PM Quote

We've got our plane tickets!!!! :oD
We've got a round trip ticket, and also Rome-Barcelona and Barcelona-Madrid. I can't believe it!!! I think I'm gonna cry, lol.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 13 May, 2010 1:21 AM Quote
grooooooooooovy juli
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
monkey
Posts: 1580
monkey Posted Thu 13 May, 2010 4:05 AM Quote
The new Polish cleaner at work is ridiculously hot. She's not fantastic at her job but who the hell cares, not me. I hope we have a dirty floor and no clean cups for a very long time
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Posts: 7556
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 13 May, 2010 8:43 PM Quote

This is very irrelevant, but an hour ago I saw a hawk/eagle/something like that standing on a balcony of the building that's in front of my work. After a little while, it spread its wings and flew (it was chasing a pigeon), and there was this huge shadow on the front of the building. It was so beautiful and so strange.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Thu 13 May, 2010 9:54 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

This is very irrelevant, but an hour ago I saw a hawk/eagle/something like that standing on a balcony of the building that's in front of my work. After a little while, it spread its wings and flew (it was chasing a pigeon), and there was this huge shadow on the front of the building. It was so beautiful and so strange.


Sounds lovely and exciting!
I've only seen a wood pidgeon, a rabbit and a hare today, besides the usual seagulls and crows. There's a seagull's nest on the rooftop of the next door building, and one crow keeps harassing them. We can tell when it's there, because seagulls have a special cry for those occasions.
It was a public holiday today, so I'v been washing bikes, balcony furniture and windows… first really summery day of the year!
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 13 May, 2010 11:20 PM Quote
i hear falcons kawing all day long...i love it
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 13 May, 2010 11:28 PM Quote
A cat threw up on my back porch.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 5:55 AM Quote
Tonight was our annual employee awards banquet. I won an award and also won employee of the month 2 days ago *blushes*. I think people are getting sick of me, lol.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 12:56 PM Quote
woot! way to go Linds!
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Edel
Posts: 1184
Edel Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 2:56 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Tonight was our annual employee awards banquet. I won an award and also won employee of the month 2 days ago *blushes*. I think people are getting sick of me, lol.


Congrats :0)

Im hating myself more than I hate Error_1! since yesterday. Drank myself into oblivion Wed night at a work party. How stupid can one be? Knock back alcohol to feel at ease n then kapow! Cant live with myself since n feel like handing in my notice as cant face anyone right now :0(
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Kristy
Posts: 275
Kristy Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 3:37 PM Quote
I wish I could drown my sorrows in drink. Unfortunately, I don't really drink and I know it'll make me feel crappier than I do now ...



 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Error1
Posts: 40
Error1 Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 3:48 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
Tonight was our annual employee awards banquet. I won an award and also won employee of the month 2 days ago *blushes*. I think people are getting sick of me, lol.


Congrats :0)

Im hating myself more than I hate Error_1! since yesterday. Drank myself into oblivion Wed night at a work party. How stupid can one be? Knock back alcohol to feel at ease n then kapow! Cant live with myself since n feel like handing in my notice as cant face anyone right now :0(


So you're saying your drinking was an Error_1!?

Or was it so bad that it's an Error_23!&&^&*&^ ?

Perhaps everyone was else was so drunk they didn't notice?
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 4:07 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
Tonight was our annual employee awards banquet. I won an award and also won employee of the month 2 days ago *blushes*. I think people are getting sick of me, lol.


Congrats :0)

Im hating myself more than I hate Error_1! since yesterday. Drank myself into oblivion Wed night at a work party. How stupid can one be? Knock back alcohol to feel at ease n then kapow! Cant live with myself since n feel like handing in my notice as cant face anyone right now :0(


I'm sure, with the hangover and all, it's not actually as bad as it seems. And lets face it, it's not as if you're a raging alco-frolic. I'm sure they'll cut you some slack.

Best of Luck.


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Edel
Posts: 1184
Edel Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 6:18 PM Quote
Thanks Error_1! I smiled and I think it was an Error_23!

And thanks Dubz. Hope youre right and they just take le piss. Still kicking myself though. I work with special needs kids and they cant be left alone. Therefore I never go to teachers lounge so dont really know any of them:0/ Had a chance of a babysitter so thought Id force myself to be social as I rarely get out (kids dont see their dad at the moment) Was overdressed n uncomfortable, weird taxi driver on way there n yeah cant join in on their work conversations. So go me, get drunk and leave a lasting impression. ARRRGHHH. Still cringing and guy I work closest with wasnt very reassuring in texts today. Im a twat. But nice can air it here in Travisland as cant FB it;0)
 
Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times GMT Current Time 10:25 AM
Post Reply