Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 5:27 PM Quote
Andrew, what is your magic diet? I would love to lose 2 stone! But also, eat a freakin' sammich!!

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 6:27 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Andrew, what is your magic diet? I would love to lose 2 stone! But also, eat a freakin' sammich!!

It's a diet of stress and two bowls of porridge a day.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 7:13 PM Quote
Unfortunately for me I'm one of those people who eat chocolate when they are stressed... Dude, next time eat a pizza instead of porridge! Oh, I know! Tell your Polish friend to make you pierogi! She totally owes you pierogi for living at your place.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 7:41 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Unfortunately for me I'm one of those people who eat chocolate when they are stressed... Dude, next time eat a pizza instead of porridge! Oh, I know! Tell your Polish friend to make you pierogi! She totally owes you pierogi for living at your place.

She only cooks for me after an argument.... so it might be a little cheeky telling her what to cook ;). I try and avoid the arguments tho just to avoid her cooking!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:37 PM Quote
I <3 that you said sammich, Meggster.

I thought of Annie twice today while at the beach. Once when for no apparent reason my friend and I started singing Don't Stop Believing in the middle of Lake Ontario and the second when I saw a tshirt for breast cancer awareness that said "I heart boobies."

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:55 PM Quote
Just got given a 'gift' in the last hour or so from the house mate. "Don't know how to explain well in English. This keep you safe and maybe you not go to bad place" Wales? (she didn't laugh either)

http://i56.tinypic.com/op8gtk.jpg

I found out today that she goes to church on Sunday mornings and is much more religious than i first feared. She looked at me with genuine disgust when i said i wasn't religious.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 01 Aug, 2011 12:16 AM Quote
didn't you notice/ask when she leaves every sunday morning?

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 01 Aug, 2011 8:26 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
didn't you notice/ask when she leaves every sunday morning?

I noticed she would get up in the morning and go out but i had no idea she was going to church!. It's not really my place to be giving it the 'where you going?' what you doing?'.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Mon 01 Aug, 2011 8:55 AM Quote
A friend of mine just came back from a trip to Dorset & Devon and sent me pictures - man, I'm so jealous right now *sigh*. I NEED to get away from my daily routine (applying for jobs, watching tv, cooking) for a few days. And I want to go see the Golden Cap, too! It looks gorgeous...

(if only I wasn't broke...)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 01 Aug, 2011 11:08 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Just got given a 'gift' in the last hour or so from the house mate. "Don't know how to explain well in English. This keep you safe and maybe you not go to bad place" Wales? (she didn't laugh either)

http://i56.tinypic.com/op8gtk.jpg

I found out today that she goes to church on Sunday mornings and is much more religious than i first feared. She looked at me with genuine disgust when i said i wasn't religious.

As a Polish person raised in a catholic family, I have one thing to say to you: run Andrew, RUN! She SO will try to convert you.

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 01 Aug, 2011 5:06 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

As a Polish person raised in a catholic family, I have one thing to say to you: run Andrew, RUN! She SO will try to convert you.

I could give it a go

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 01 Aug, 2011 8:24 PM Quote
Andrew, please tell me you're not considering changing religion for a chick.

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 01 Aug, 2011 9:26 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Andrew, please tell me you're not considering changing religion for a chick.

I most definitely would if i thought it would help. For your run of the mill bog standard girl i wouldnt even consider it, but this girl is incredibly beautiful, funny and just has that something about her. she's special.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 02 Aug, 2011 5:37 PM Quote
in the store I was forced to listen to midnight rider then the olivia newton john from grease ....then cut off by a texting Standford Alumni in the parking lot .....

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 03 Aug, 2011 2:46 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
in the store I was forced to listen to midnight rider then the olivia newton john from grease ....then cut off by a texting Standford Alumni in the parking lot .....

At least it wasn't Nickelback!

Working night shift is balls. Can't wait to get home and get some much needed sleep.

Anyone else on here work nights?

Pages Previous 1...132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:53 PM