Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
monkey
monkey Posted Fri 27 May, 2011 9:19 PM Quote
Ive been living in my house for 1 whole year. Happy Anniversary house.

I'm also not getting any younger and still very much single. My problem is i have no intention on dating any lass who doesn't instantly get the old ticker racing.

Edit -You know you're old when you still use words like dating.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 27 May, 2011 9:40 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

as opposed to...?

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 27 May, 2011 9:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

as opposed to...?

going out with?. I can't remember the last time i heard someone say they had a 'date'

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 27 May, 2011 9:57 PM Quote
Try living in Dublin, there are several stages of relationship..

Being with...
Seeing...
Kissing...
Boyfriend...

I can't remember the ins and outs but basically depending on the stage you are at you can basically claim to have a relationship with someone but at the same time be "free" to do whatever the fuck you like.

i.e., it's a recipe for people to get fucking hurt or for people to basically be completely fucking selfish. SOMEONE ALWAYS GETS FUCKING HURT, EITHER BE WITH SOMEONE OR FUCKING DON'T. Let people know where you/they fuckind stand.

And while I'm at it why can't you have you're cake and eat it, If I have a fucking cake you can be sure as fuck I'm gonna eat it.

Fubx

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 27 May, 2011 10:13 PM Quote
A relationship these days isn't official until it's on Facebook. My pals bird dumped him because he wouldn't update his status to 'in a relationship'

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 3:32 PM Quote
You know how I've complained about the non-stop rain? Here's a spoof on Michigan tourism commercials they have called "Pure Michigan." The commercials always play soothing music and talk about the wonderous joys that are "Pure Michigan."

Monsoon Season: Pure Michigan

* A couple "F" bombs in here. Not for the kiddies!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 3:58 PM Quote
I've done the sum total of "fuck all" today, well a wee bit of shopping and a bit of laundry but fuck all else.

Dubz

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 5:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Are you kidding me? What could be cooler than sending a message to your reunion committee that you can't attend your reunion because you are busy with your new life in LONDON, baby!!!

I agree - what could be cooler than saying "oh I'm soooo sorry, but I'm in LONDON, you know, I moved here a while ago." SO COOL.
I mean I really don't want to leave my country right now, but I kinda wish I did, just to be able to say I can't come to a highschool reunion because I'm living in one of the most exciting cities ever! ;D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 9:35 PM Quote
Megg and I had the most ridiclous, random and hilarious day in Brighton

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 10:34 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

i.e., it's a recipe for people to get fucking hurt or for people to basically be completely fucking selfish. SOMEONE ALWAYS GETS FUCKING HURT, EITHER BE WITH SOMEONE OR FUCKING DON'T. Let people know where you/they fuckind stand.

really weird to hear a guy say that.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 10:44 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I think Swede boy hacked Dubz account

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 2:49 AM Quote
When it gets to the small hours of the morning i find myself buying expensive stuff online. It's stuff i want but don't really need. I don't know why i do it.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 6:19 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I may have had one or two beers when I wrote that but I still stand by it, in my life I've had to spend time "picking people back up and sending them back out for more" because some selfish fucker has hurt them. It's not fair to play with people's emotions. I believe in letting people know exactly where they stand, they may still get hurt but at least they know why.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 7:28 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
When it gets to the small hours of the morning i find myself buying expensive stuff online. It's stuff i want but don't really need. I don't know why i do it.

seriously, have all the dudes on the board turned to chicks? :)

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 9:30 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Megg and I had the most ridiclous, random and hilarious day in Brighton

did the coach-driver say "if you enjoyed your trip with national express, my name is john. if not, my name is ethel"?
and did you see the seasick doughnut?
and did a seagull totally follow you around?

oh brighton! I guess it's the town of ridiculous, random and hilarious days ;)

Pages Previous 1...113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:48 PM