Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 1:04 AM Quote
color to follow ? inside arm is highly sensitive ......looks great

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 1:34 AM Quote
Cheers girls :)

I just went with the fish because it's what i liked. The clincher was that i could get some flowers into the design without it looking feminine.

Thanks Ric. I'm not going to put colour into it because i'm colour blind haha.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 3:15 AM Quote
I like it Andrew!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 9:02 PM Quote
I think we've hit one of those Travis Board seasonal lulls where everyone is either too busy to post or, in my case, has nothing to post about.

It's really warm here today, like 80ºF. Flowers are blooming. It's nice. :o)
Supposed to go back down into the 50's soon, though. Can't put those jackets away yet.

mili
mili Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 9:33 PM Quote
It's really windy here. The balcony rug was only saved by the fact it was stuck under a chair.
We had musical rugs today. My son revamped his room, and his old rug became too big (it was old and broken anyway), so I bought a new rug for the kitchen, he got the former kitchen rug and his old one ended up in the attic.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 9:55 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

The seaside always reminds me of Paddington Bear.

Funnily enough, I've "met" Paddington Bear during my trip! ;)

I had lunch with my "boss" today - I say "boss" because she kind of is, more of my supervisor actually, but she's my age and stuff. We talked about music festivals, beaches, jobs, cities, soups and lingerie lol.

I'm also considering starting yoga next week but not sure if I have to be fit and stuff to do so?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 10:11 PM Quote
I'm totally chilled in the hoose, too tired to even go to the pub on the way home from work today so instead I just came home, watched crappy TV and opened a couple of cans of cold Polish lager. Content I think is the word I'm looking for, if I was a cat I'd probably purr.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 13 May, 2011 10:13 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

I'm also considering starting yoga next week but not sure if I have to be fit and stuff to do so?

Not for a basic regular yoga class, not at all. Go! Stretch! Breathe!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 15 May, 2011 9:14 AM Quote
Headed to Glasgow in a few hours. What Travis things do I need to do? School of Art...Barrowlands...Horseshoe....

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 15 May, 2011 9:21 AM Quote
Trying to find reasons (other than I can't really afford it) to stay out of the pub today, managed to stay away Friday & Saturday which is nothing short of a miracle. Bought 6 cans of Guinness last night and actually only drank one before going to bed around 10:30. I must be getting old.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 15 May, 2011 2:04 PM Quote
Today is our Memorial Day parade. So far it is pouring down rain like crazy. I hope it clears up before it starts because Rachel is supposed to be waking with her Girl Scout troop. Rainy parades are not fun. I bet that's where the phrase came from, "Don't rain on my parade."

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 15 May, 2011 2:09 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Headed to Glasgow in a few hours. What Travis things do I need to do? School of Art...Barrowlands...Horseshoe....

13th note ?

http://go-glasgow.com/images/la-passionara.jpg

Didn't Fran go to school here ?

http://changehere.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/wfm_glasgow_school_of_art.jpg

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 15 May, 2011 9:51 PM Quote
Tomorrow i will be stalking Canadians :)

mili
mili Posted Mon 16 May, 2011 7:10 AM Quote
Tired today, as I had to watch the ice hockey final, then there was all the aftermath celebrations, and by the time I got to bed noise outside was still going on. Apparently in some towns there were taxi queues still around 5 am… The Finnish Ice Hockey team returns today with their trophy, and the celebrations will continue.
One player suggested that today should be a national holiday. Well, my guess that productivity will be so down, that it might as well have been a day off.

Some pictures and a video here

This video is even better

And more pictureshere. The team comes back today, and there's an official welcome home -party in the centre tonight. 50 000 are expected to be there, basically where most of the action took place last night. >I think I'm too old an tired, I'll watch it from tv.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 16 May, 2011 1:24 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Tomorrow i will be stalking Canadians :)

Just finding them in your city or are you traveling to their land?

Pages Previous 1...109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:37 AM