Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 05 May, 2011 1:50 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Put in a huge shift today including some really messy shit like cleaning grease traps but I've worked hard and earned a beer, probably buy some cans on the way home, drink one and fall asleep haha.

Dubz

Took me 4 hours to drink 2 cans, at least the other 2 are going to be freezing when I get home later,

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 05 May, 2011 11:51 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Congrats! Cool jacket too.

Cheers :)

Kristy, was it the Epsom Derby Festival?

Sandy, I still do that now and again if the horse has a family members name

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 06 May, 2011 7:11 AM Quote
Expecting a long day in work as I'm not that busy today. Still it's Friday so have the weekend to look forward to. My pint tonight will taste good.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 06 May, 2011 7:19 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
[quote="hennypenny"] Congrats! Cool jacket too.

Cheers :)

Kristy, was it the Epsom Derby Festival?

quote]

that sounds about right

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 06 May, 2011 5:22 PM Quote
Mother's Day is coming up (Sunday!). And since I can't get my mother's fav cookies over here (Sainsbury's Dark Chocolate & Ginger Cookies) and whoever is responsible for Duchy Originals' prices is crazy, I made stem ginger cookies this afternoon. And they're kinda awesome! ;D

mili
mili Posted Fri 06 May, 2011 5:28 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Mother's Day is coming up (Sunday!). And since I can't get my mother's fav cookies over here (Sainsbury's Dark Chocolate & Ginger Cookies) and whoever is responsible for Duchy Originals' prices is crazy, I made stem ginger cookies this afternoon. And they're kinda awesome! ;D

Well done!

I failed to send my mum a card, too busy with work related stuff. I'm not a very good daughter, we're not even going to my parents on sunday; the reason's the same, my f***ing work.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 06 May, 2011 9:58 PM Quote
I sent my mom a package last thursday and it got there yesterday. Even with 2 bank holidays. Well done Royal Mail and Canada Post!

Sidenote, mail here is called post, but it is Royal MAIL. And home it is called the mail, but we have Canada POST.
explain.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 11:50 AM Quote
I'm bored, gonna head out and do some pub reviews for my facebook.

Btw on the post thing, when you post something in the Uk the moment it enters the system it no longer belongs to you or the addressee, it belongs to the Queen.

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 2:56 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Btw on the post thing, when you post something in the Uk the moment it enters the system it no longer belongs to you or the addressee, it belongs to the Queen.

Dubz

WHAT???????????????

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 5:10 PM Quote
UK customs is rough, Canadas' rougher

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 6:14 PM Quote
Nice weather. Getting my hair cut today for the first time in 2 years. Rapunzel! Rapunzel! It's past time for a new 'do. Won't be going quite as short as Andrew did, though.

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 7:05 PM Quote
Had an operation yesterday and finding today to be one of the most boring days yet. But hooray for painkillers and the internet

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 7:05 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I'm bored, gonna head out and do some pub reviews for my facebook.

Dubz

Im not picturing the queen sitting in a giant room surrounded by parcels, shaking them like a kid on christmas morning

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 7:09 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Had an operation yesterday and finding today to be one of the most boring days yet. But hooray for painkillers and the internet

Awww, Get well soon Mrs Edel !!

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 07 May, 2011 7:20 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

WHAT???????????????

Opening a letter/package not addressed to you personally carries a charge of "Interfereing with her majesty's personal mail"

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:23 PM