Travis

Travis Web Team: Please read this
Are
Are Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 1:11 AM Quote
Hi!
I read the tour archive FAQ, and have 3 facts to add or to replace inaccurate listings.

1. The concert in Norway november 12th 2001 was not in Trondheim, but in "Oslo Spektrum" in Oslo.
2. The concert in Norway december 5th 2003 was not in Trondheim, but in "Oslo Spektrum" in Oslo.
3. Travis had a small gig in front of about 200 people at "Mono" in Oslo at 2am the night between december 5th/6th 2003. This is missing in the tour archive. You might want to list this as december 5th. Travis was supposed to do a exclusive gig september 11th 2001 in Oslo, but was cancelled with a few hours notice because of the terror attacs in NY. Travis promised a new date, this was the replacement 2 years after.

I have attended all three of these shows and guarantee for the accuracy of these facts.

One other thing, my review for the concert at the Norwegian Wood festival in Oslo last night (June 17th) got word wrapping all over the place. Would you please look into that so that it is possible to read the review? Let me know if you want me to repost if you delete it, but maybe it's best if you fix it? Thanks!

And last, this is the official list of songs played June 17th in Oslo (the original set list did not include U16 Girls, but you should list it as it was actually played):

Jean
Eyes Wide Open
WTRY
LWCT
AYA
My Eyes
PD
Side
Driftwood
GF
Closer
Sing
Battleships
AIWTDIS
Turn
---
FITW
THDLS
U16 Girls
WDIAROM

Re: Travis Web Team: Please read this
Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 8:38 AM Quote
As far as missing dates go, they also performed an intimate show for French tv on February 6th 2002 at a place called Le Réservoir in Paris, the day before their big Paris show - I was lucky enough to win a ticket and it was brilliant.

Are
Are Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:52 PM Quote
Just a reply to let the TWT get this message as they have not yet replied...

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:36 AM Quote
Hey! Did you watch NRK earlier tonight? I saw myself :D

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:16 AM Quote
Hi,

thankyou for the information, we are still trying to suss exactly what went astray when we transferred the archive over to this new server - as this may give us a way to rectify these dates without having to change each one individually.

We will get to these eventually, thanks for your patience.

Are
Are Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Hey! Did you watch NRK earlier tonight? I saw myself :D

No, I missed it! How much did they show? Do you have any links to videos from the broadcast online?

ClaireG
ClaireG Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
Hi TWT

Sorry to add to the workload - but there seems to be a mix up with the gig at the Academy Bristol on October 13th 2004 it is listed as Academy, Manchester, UK. I know cos I was there.

Claire G

Are
Are Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 1:12 AM Quote
Hi, how's the work changing the contents of the database going? Just a reminder, don't want the library to have missing books...

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 11:01 AM Quote
Are wrote:
Hi!
I read the tour archive FAQ, and have 3 facts to add or to replace inaccurate listings.

1. The concert in Norway november 12th 2001 was not in Trondheim, but in "Oslo Spektrum" in Oslo.
2. The concert in Norway december 5th 2003 was not in Trondheim, but in "Oslo Spektrum" in Oslo.
3. Travis had a small gig in front of about 200 people at "Mono" in Oslo at 2am the night between december 5th/6th 2003. This is missing in the tour archive. You might want to list this as december 5th. Travis was supposed to do a exclusive gig september 11th 2001 in Oslo, but was cancelled with a few hours notice because of the terror attacs in NY. Travis promised a new date, this was the replacement 2 years after.

I have attended all three of these shows and guarantee for the accuracy of these facts.

One other thing, my review for the concert at the Norwegian Wood festival in Oslo last night (June 17th) got word wrapping all over the place. Would you please look into that so that it is possible to read the review? Let me know if you want me to repost if you delete it, but maybe it's best if you fix it? Thanks!

And last, this is the official list of songs played June 17th in Oslo (the original set list did not include U16 Girls, but you should list it as it was actually played):

Jean
Eyes Wide Open
WTRY
LWCT
AYA
My Eyes
PD
Side
Driftwood
GF
Closer
Sing
Battleships
AIWTDIS
Turn
---
FITW
THDLS
U16 Girls
WDIAROM

Hi,

These changes have now been made.

N.B. you will need to re-register your attendance at the November 12th 2001 show.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 11:33 AM Quote
Thank you TWT!

Are
Are Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 3:05 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

Hi,

These changes have now been made.

N.B. you will need to re-register your attendance at the November 12th 2001 show.

Wow, you were fast. Thank you!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
Thanks for the quick fix! Another one that is really wrong is the Austin show on Feb. 03, 2004. It says the gig was at the Music Hall in Aberdeen. I only wish I had seen them in the UK! It was La Zona Rosa in Austin.....

And the show 7/26/07 was going to be at Stubbs but was moved to La Zona Rosa. Don't know if that is worth updating. At least it's in the right country. : )

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 10:51 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
As far as missing dates go, they also performed an intimate show for French tv on February 6th 2002 at a place called Le Réservoir in Paris, the day before their big Paris show - I was lucky enough to win a ticket and it was brilliant.

The show I mentioned above is still missing from the tour archive. That would be great if you could make the necessary changes. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:47 AM