Travis

Re: Love
Edel
Edel Posted Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:16 PM Quote
Shite situation Monkey Andrew :0( But seen as this is the Travis message board I think you should listen to 'The Cage' and hope it works out? Shit advice I know. Its always gonna be a toss up between 'absence conquers love or absence makes the heart grow fonder'?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 12 Sep, 2010 1:03 AM Quote
http://www.cinecultist.com/archives/sayanything1.jpg

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 12 Sep, 2010 1:50 AM Quote
Awww, Lloyd Dobler.

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 9:42 AM Quote
Cheers Edel. I'm not one to sit back and hope cause it does fuck all really, it's like praying to Mr make believe in the sky.

Mock away Johnson but if i thought for a split second that would work i'd do it

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 1:37 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

Mock away Johnson but if i thought for a split second that would work i'd do it

I wasn't mocking. It's a serious suggestion.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 1:53 PM Quote
So zero chances to convince her to stay? Even for a few more weeks maybe?

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 3:11 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
So zero chances to convince her to stay? Even for a few more weeks maybe?

No chance she's going to stay, not even for a few more days. I had two weeks to show i was worth some sort of gamble but i guess i didn't do enough. Telling her how much i like her would probably be the way to go ;) but i always lose my nerve at the last second.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 3:13 PM Quote
Aint' Too Proud to Beg sweet darlin'
Please don't leave me girl, don't you go

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 3:37 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

No chance she's going to stay, not even for a few more days. I had two weeks to show i was worth some sort of gamble but i guess i didn't do enough. Telling her how much i like her would probably be the way to go ;) but i always lose my nerve at the last second.

Well you can't expect her to stay in a foreign country with no family or friends if you don't tell her you really care about her, can you? Women are no mind readers, dude.

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 7:28 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:

Well you can't expect her to stay in a foreign country with no family or friends if you don't tell her you really care about her, can you? Women are no mind readers, dude.

Well mind reading is the only thing you people cant do then ;). It's not like the choice is me and nothing vs poland and everything. She's been here 5years, has several jobs, is still paying rent on a flat and has more good luck cards from work mates than i've had hot meals.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 10:49 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

Well mind reading is the only thing you people cant do then ;). It's not like the choice is me and nothing vs poland and everything. She's been here 5years, has several jobs, is still paying rent on a flat and has more good luck cards from work mates than i've had hot meals.

Obviously! ;) I see, you said once that she's moving back cause she feels alone or something along those lines so I assumed she has no background in the UK. Anyway. Andrew, I genuinely think you shoud grow a pair and tell her you really like her. What do you have to lose?

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 17 Sep, 2010 12:07 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:

Obviously! ;) I see, you said once that she's moving back cause she feels alone or something along those lines so I assumed she has no background in the UK. Anyway. Andrew, I genuinely think you shoud grow a pair and tell her you really like her. What do you have to lose?

well it's now or never

Pages Previous 1...10 11 12 13 [14] All Times BST Current Time 3:35 AM