Travis

   
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
Peewee
Posts: 2850
Peewee Posted Fri 06 Aug, 2010 4:05 PM Quote
Michael Bolton



I know *hangs head in shame* but I got his ultimate collection through the library and played it all last night and this morning. Cheesefest!!! I loved it! ;-)
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 06 Aug, 2010 4:22 PM Quote
I just recoiled away from my computer.
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Fri 06 Aug, 2010 5:25 PM Quote
Eliza Doolitle's Pack Up. Clearly, shoot the video in Jamaica and let the bunch of adorable older men sing and play during the chorus and I'm all yours.

Oh, and Ronson's Bang Bang Bang. What can I say, I simply have a soft spot for this dude.
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
monkey
Posts: 1580
monkey Posted Fri 06 Aug, 2010 5:42 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Eliza Doolitle's Pack Up.


lol. I quite like that one too
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Wed 25 Jul, 2012 8:06 PM Quote
I don't really feel guilty about it, but I think I might kinda like One Direction? I mean, wouldn't but their album but let's just say I don't change the channel :P
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2012 1:12 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I don't really feel guilty about it, but I think I might kinda like One Direction? I mean, wouldn't but their album but let's just say I don't change the channel :P


If it makes you feel any better, Violet likes One Direction.
You know what I kinda like? That new Train song, Drive By. I can't help it. I should walk around with a Hefty 2-ply over my head. (But with holes poked in it and not tied at the bottom.)
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2012 3:06 PM Quote
Yes, it does! Yay Violet!
Ohh, I hate this Train song so much. Don't know why really, but I just cannot.
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
paul_c
Posts: 4170
paul_c Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2012 4:22 PM Quote
I know I shouldn't really like them, but I can't help but love Stooshe.

Too. Damn. Catchy.
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
monkey
Posts: 1580
monkey Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2012 6:55 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I know I shouldn't really like them, but I can't help but love Stooshe.

Too. Damn. Catchy.


Hahahaha that black heart song is great
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
rella
Posts: 131
rella Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2012 3:56 PM Quote
just watching that song without the audio is surreal
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
paul_c
Posts: 4170
paul_c Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2012 6:12 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
paul_c wrote:
I know I shouldn't really like them, but I can't help but love Stooshe.

Too. Damn. Catchy.


Hahahaha that black heart song is great


I listened to it yesterday, and the woman kinda ruins it at the end by shouting all about the black heart. It's like "SHADDAP!!" Haha.

I love their 'Love Me' tune. It's groovy :)
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
Peewee
Posts: 2850
Peewee Posted Wed 17 Apr, 2013 3:11 PM Quote
Justin Bieber song that goes like baby baby baby ooooohhhhh

it's an earworm.

it's bad because I end up humming it or bursting into song randomly.

I am not a fan of Bieber.

I don't even think I spell his name right. Is it Beiber or Bieber?
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Thu 18 Apr, 2013 2:22 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Justin Bieber song that goes like baby baby baby ooooohhhhh

it's an earworm.

it's bad because I end up humming it or bursting into song randomly.

I am not a fan of Bieber.

I don't even think I spell his name right. Is it Beiber or Bieber?


Bieber, it's a German origin name. I'm glad I don't know the song you mentioned. JB is coming to my town next week, luckily my daughter is old enough to go on her own if she was a fan (=too old to be fan?) ;)
 
Re: Guilty Pleasures Thread
Peewee
Posts: 2850
Peewee Posted Wed 22 Jul, 2015 2:41 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Michael Bolton



I know *hangs head in shame* but I got his ultimate collection through the library and played it all last night and this morning. Cheesefest!!! I loved it! ;-)


This LITERALLY made me laugh out loud. What was I thinking!

Ok so most recent is another stupid earworm song.

Bills by LunchMoney Lewis.

Goes like this....

I got BILLS I gotta pay
So I'ma go work work work every day
I got mouths I gotta feed,
So I'ma make sure everybody eats
I got BILLS!!
 
Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times GMT Current Time 7:03 AM
Post Reply