Travis

Singles DVD?? Hidden videos??
MsFatRat
MsFatRat Posted Thu 01 Apr, 2010 7:49 PM Quote
hi !

I've got the singles dvd, and I have found some hidden videos (in the"o" in coming around i think it was, and in a picture i don't remember). But I wonder if it is more.. So if you know of any "hidden videos" I missed, can you please help me??? I'm so curious XD

Re: Singles DVD?? Hidden videos??
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 01 Apr, 2010 8:31 PM Quote
There are a couple of threads on here on how to find the Easter eggs. This is copied from one of them:

You have to go on the main menu, there's a button "play all", you click on it and if you have time you watch it all, otherwise you just press the button "forward", but do not skip chapters, just go on slowly.
And then, at the end of everything, go on "waking in the sun" menu and just go on the little orange arrow on the right and press on it, and there it is, the Hidden Extras Menu.

MsFatRat
MsFatRat Posted Thu 01 Apr, 2010 10:32 PM Quote
thank you so much!!!
You made my day!! thank you!

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 01 Apr, 2010 10:40 PM Quote
hmm I did press the little arrow but I just got back to U16...

though I saw that slide show video in coming around..

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 01 Apr, 2010 10:42 PM Quote

At Sing: click on the star on the right side of the "G"

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 02 Apr, 2010 12:41 AM Quote
http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=9051

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=1265&p=3

neo1011
neo1011 Posted Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:48 AM Quote
I couldn't be bothered using ink & paper to print at least 5 pages of threads on the above links to get to the DVD easter egg extras as I use Windows Media Player Classic, & I'm 50/50 sure you can access track/title chapters directly.

So, if anyone can provide me with those (for want of a less tangential & vagueish word) coordinates for the hidden videos without having to search &/or scour the DVD menus clicking in lucky foolish hope, it'll be much appreciated.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:01 AM