Kristy
Kristy Posted Sat 27 Mar, 2010 7:07 PM Quote
I know there are a few around ...

They have a new album streaming on their website

Re: Thirteen Senses fans
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 28 Mar, 2010 6:40 AM Quote
A fan here.

I expected a little more. I mean, 9 songs, we got used to their albums with 12 or 13 songs. 3 songs are 3 songs. The album is very good.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 28 Mar, 2010 5:35 PM Quote
Thanks Kristy, I've been meaning to post this for days. I love Thirteen Senses and this album is an absolute corker. I love that they've maintained the trademark TS sense of melody and dreamy atmosphere while adding so much energy and depth of sound.
If you were put off by the rather unexciting Contact, please head over to their site and have a quick whirl through the new songs, they really merit a listen or five, and the band desperately need your support.

Kristy
Kristy Posted Sun 28 Mar, 2010 7:25 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Thanks Kristy, I've been meaning to post this for days. I love Thirteen Senses and this album is an absolute corker. I love that they've maintained the trademark TS sense of melody and dreamy atmosphere while adding so much energy and depth of sound.
If you were put off by the rather unexciting Contact, please head over to their site and have a quick whirl through the new songs, they really merit a listen or five, and the band desperately need your support.

I'm currently addicted to Call Someone. I always go back to albums such as TS, Doves, Keane et al months or even years after they were first released and find a song that I like having previously overlooked it :-)

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 6:36 PM Quote
The first track is amazing.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 9:50 PM Quote
Kristy wrote:
I'm currently addicted to Call Someone. I always go back to albums such as TS, Doves, Keane et al months or even years after they were first released and find a song that I like having previously overlooked it :-)

I never liked that song much, I always hoped that one day I'd come back to it and it would make sense, but it never did. Last Forever from the first album, on the other hand... :)

Keep listening to the new album everyone!

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 30 Mar, 2010 6:46 PM Quote
I do! Seriously, I'm addicted to Crystal Sounds (the song).

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 03 Apr, 2010 9:15 AM Quote
It is a Great Album!
My favourite tracks are: The loneliest Star, Answer, and the track after Animlas, which is quite great!.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:52 AM