Travis

It's Cup Final Day
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 21 Mar, 2010 11:50 AM Quote

I'm bricking it !! This is our first major final in 23 years. I'm gutted I couldn't make it back to Scotland for the game. But please everyone pray to God/Allah/Buddah/insert Other Diety here, send happy thoughts, good vibes whatever you can spare to the Paisley Saint Mirren today.

SMTID, KTF, FTOF, C'mon Ye Saints. Get Intae Thum

Dubz

Re: It's Cup Final Day
Darran
Darran Posted Sun 21 Mar, 2010 5:01 PM Quote
Sheesh

Talk about blowing it.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 21 Mar, 2010 7:01 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Sheesh

Talk about blowing it.

I'd rather talk about the 89 minutes of nice passing/attacking football that it seems we've been unable to play all season. still as you rightly allude to 89 minutes of good football doesn't amount to a hill of beans if you let those fuckers win.

Dubz

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 24 Mar, 2010 9:56 PM Quote
That's a bit more like it.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 8:55 AM Quote

I still think I dreamt it.

Saint Mirren haven't beaten Septic in the league since 1989, Septic's biggest defeat to anyone in 30 years. I really can't believe it.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:59 AM Quote
You would have got a nice price on a 4-0 win!. I love the rare occasions when the OF get humped in the league

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:18 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
You would have got a nice price on a 4-0 win!. I love the rare occasions when the OF get humped in the league

I'm guessing at the very least 100-1. you would probably got 5-1 or even 6-1 for just the win.

Well Done Gus and players, ye were fucking brilliant.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 11:22 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
monkey wrote:

I'm guessing at the very least 100-1. you would probably got 5-1 or even 6-1 for just the win.

Well Done Gus and players, ye were fucking brilliant.

Dubz

some of the smaller named bookies had them out at 7s just for the win. Rangers gettin beat wasn't a bad thing either

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 1:44 PM Quote
My Dad always told me "It's a good day when Celtic and Ranges lose and Saint Mirren win" for me it's a good few days. Until Saturday's visit to Pittodrie, I'm expecting a severe beating and a slagging from Glady

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 3:13 PM Quote
Monkey heid has walked oot on celtic

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 26 Mar, 2010 9:49 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
My Dad always told me "It's a good day when Celtic and Ranges lose and Saint Mirren win" for me it's a good few days. Until Saturday's visit to Pittodrie, I'm expecting a severe beating and a slagging from Glady

I am not LOL

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 30 Mar, 2010 4:09 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I am not LOL

Believe you guys were all over us for most of the game even though it was an edgy last 20mins. Well Done.

Dubz

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:11 PM