Travis

The return of "Freddy's nightmare" and "Fridays 13th"
CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Thu 18 Mar, 2010 1:10 PM Quote
What do you think about the replacing Robert Englund in the new "Freddy's Nightmare"?, Jackie Early Haley will do it like him?, What do you think the reinvention of Michael Myers?, Does the version of "Friday the 13th" manages to convince a mass audience?

Have a nice day!
:D

Re: The return of
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 18 Mar, 2010 3:00 PM Quote
I despise films being reinvented reimagined or whatever you want to call it.
Its just film companies being cheap.

GIVE US SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Thu 18 Mar, 2010 3:17 PM Quote
I completely agree with you. In fact, I'm a super fan of "Freddy's nightmare" and I feel do a remake of that movie and in these conditions will never be the same ... I don't know is I would see it...I think I don't.

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 19 Mar, 2010 1:40 PM Quote
Its not even a Wes Craven film, some bloke called Samuel Bayer directed it. The film without Craven or Englund means it probably wont be be as good as the original BUT Krueger is my favourite child killer ;) so i will watch it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2am2di.jpg

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Fri 19 Mar, 2010 4:45 PM Quote
Definitely love your pic ....
In my case what happens is that I tend to relate much the character with the actors ... and I must admit, in his role of "freddy" Englund is unique .... have a sarcasm that makes it very special.
Happened the same with "superman" for example ... not want to go see it because I refused to see anyone except Reeves in that uniform.
I know, I know .... it is an issue that I have to work ... ha, ha, ha :D
Will be waiting for your comment then!(after that you see the movie)
See ya!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:53 PM