Travis

TRAVIS SINGLES DVD HIDDEN SPECIALS !!!!!!!!
Eyes_Wide_Open
Eyes_Wide_Open Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 9:47 PM Quote
I discovered this the other day so if you have the single dvd there are some hidden gems on there !!

1) First of all when the main menu is on, let it run all the way through about 2 or 3 times when another option appears on the screen (by options i mean - Play all, subtitles etc) This new option is called "DOG" and its a hilarious video of Andy running around chasing a stick Dougie has thrown pretending to be a dog !!

2) From the main menu go to the subtitles option and then click "ON" to put them on. Once you have done this go back to the subtitles option and click "OFF" to put them off and you get another hilarious video on Dougie and Fran singing a song called Sphee

3) On the track listing page use your DVD remote to scroll down to the song "TURN" then press the right button on your dvd remote and the cursor on the dvd screen will move to a hidden option called "*1993" and then click to watch it and its the original Travis line up, pre Dougie playing an early version of Turn !!

4) Back on the track listing page if you move the cursor to "WALKING IN THE SUN" the last song on the list and press the left button on your remote the cursor will move upwards still. Keep doing this as eventually when the cursor is level with Writing To Reach You it will vanish and highlight in orange the Writing To Reach You moving video image (of the plane chasing Fran) on the the right hand side of the screen! Press the button on your remote to watch this little making of and it shows you them filming the plane scene of the video !!

5) On the Extra features menu of the dvd go on the bottom left section next to FLOWERS IN THE WINDOW and press the right button next to it and it will highlight another unseen option called "*1998" and this is one of the first performances of the song in the practise room and features Andy on piano !!

I hope you enjoy all of these and manage to find them as entertaining as i did !! And if you find any more hidden gems please let me know !!

Also please let me know if this has proved useful for you too !!

Thanks alot !!

Gary

Re: TRAVIS SINGLES DVD HIDDEN SPECIALS !!!!!!!!
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:01 PM Quote
Alternatively...

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:04 PM Quote
Still have this saved on my comp frfom when it came out!

Dog: leave the main menu alone, don't touch a button for a couple of
minutes

laurel ave: click on extras, when the title extra's appear click enter.

plane shoot: go to track lists, then to writing to reach you and go left

slideshow: go to track lists and click on coming around, then go left to show a coloured O in coming around, click enter

turn 93: go to track lists, go to turn an go right

hairy banjo: go to track list and click on sing, then go left to show the star and click enter

FITW 98: go to track lists, go to flowers in the window and go right

shpee: go to subtitles, click on, then go back to subtitles and click off

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
OR!!!

Just do the menu to get all of them at once and save A LOT of time

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
Good call.

Should have read ur earlier post as didnt realise u could do that!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 2:18 AM Quote
Thanks Gary! (and Paul..once again). I have some time now so I'll go test this out... :)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:26 PM Quote
Thanks for that, will give it a try.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:30 PM