Travis

The last box is filled
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 6:04 PM Quote
Maybe Im really slow, and everyone else noticed this already, or it has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the last box along the top of the page is now a link to Fran's website.
Not sure that is thread worthy, but I needed a break from work and just noticed. Wasnt it blank before? Or maybe there was no box and this is new? I thought there were empty ones at the end.

Re: The last box is filled
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 6:27 PM Quote
I think the last box was a link to the Selfish Jean website before =)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 6:31 PM Quote
I noticed the "FH" box, it's been there for a while, can't remember how long, maybe since last week or more? Before that there used to be the box of the site of Random Acts of Selfishness, that was white with the Selfish Jean "S".
And wasn't the little box of the Wee Store white or some other colour or has it always been this colour? I can't remember.
I don't know, I could be wrong, of course.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 6:56 PM Quote
oh ya, it was the acts of selfishness thing. Why did I think there were blanks?

I only noticed because I went to click on the wee store. My normal go to is just the board so I'm not even at that end.

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 10:25 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
oh ya, it was the acts of selfishness thing. Why did I think there were blanks?

I only noticed because I went to click on the wee store. My normal go to is just the board so I'm not even at that end.

I think prior to the release of TBWNN and Selfish Jean, there were blanks at the end. You're not imaging this - I remember the blank boxes too.

o_unico
o_unico Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 1:34 AM Quote
If you didn't say that I would never notice.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:51 PM