Travis

Help me stay awake at work today!
th74
th74 Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 7:44 PM Quote
Today is the looooongest day ever at work. I want to crawl under my desk and take a nap! I only work today and tomorrow this week and I'm glad I don't have to work any more than that!

So...let's talk about something fun. What's your plans for New Year's Eve? I will be getting together with friends for a small party to ring in the new year.

Re: Help me stay awake at work today!
Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 8:54 PM Quote
Just found this article about staying awake at work...

Sounds like a nice thing to do for new year's eve. I'm going to spend it with two friends at a holiday house :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 9:59 PM Quote
I shall be working. And am spending all this week at work preping for it. Which is actually kind of fun and today included buying more favours as people keep buying tickets to this thing (aka, the reception that im working at). Packaging the favours. Started blowing up balloons. And watching Princess Diaries. Drinking Starbucks. Oh, and ordering WAY too much food. Even though we already have more than enough, my boss wanted us to basically double it.

And I put about 15 leis around my neck, which covered my face, and realized that is sort of like putting a plastic bag over your head and I could breath. Fun times. There is a picture. Before the death part came.

So, this week will be fun. Setting up and working New Years will be not. But I will get to wear a pretty dress and fancy shoes.

Now, Jolene, WAKE UP!

th74
th74 Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 10:08 PM Quote
Thanks for helping me stay awake!

If I had a fun job where I got to where leis (but not kill myself), I could probably stay awake easier. Canadians have all the fun.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 10:37 PM Quote
It is exceptionally fun sometimes. The rest of the time I am ridiculously stressed and want to cry. And sometimes do.
Suppose it evens out.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:53 PM