Travis

Andy Dunlop(Guitar gear)
paulo
paulo Posted Mon 28 Dec, 2009 2:48 PM Quote
There used to be a short section on the website that Andy put together listing the various guitars and effects etc he uses but I can't find it anymore.Has anyone got it?I'm interested in the les pauls and what model/year they are etc.If anyone has it that would be great or Andy if you could redo and upadate this section with a list of all your guitars and effects(I know the Orange AD 50 and rockerverb are your main amps)used on stage that would be great for us MUSOS and much appreciated.Thanks

Re: Andy Dunlop(Guitar gear)
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 11:13 AM Quote
Hi,

fraid we don't carry any spec's on Andy's effects or amps in the current site, but there are photos of some of Andy's guitars in our band section.

http://www.travisonline.com/band/andy/?id=171&p=1

paulo
paulo Posted Tue 29 Dec, 2009 11:48 AM Quote
Hi Thanks very much for that link.
Is it possible to get hold of the page from the last website?Or maybe even create a section dedicated to the equipment the band use.I'm sure there would be more people that would find this interesting.I'd like to know which kind of delay Andy uses on driftwood(Live)and his other guitar/effects etc.Thanks.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Dec, 2009 11:40 PM Quote
the march 2004 issue of guitar has a article on his set up

paulo
paulo Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2010 4:55 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
the march 2004 issue of guitar has a article on his set up
Thanks.Could you possibly scan a copy of it for me?

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2010 12:29 PM Quote
I'd be interested in that as well :)

would be very nice!

Kristy
Kristy Posted Sun 03 Jan, 2010 7:30 PM Quote
paulo wrote:
Is it possible to get hold of the page from the last website?Or maybe even create a section dedicated to the equipment the band use.I'm sure there would be more people that would find this interesting.I'd like to know which kind of delay Andy uses on driftwood(Live)and his other guitar/effects etc.Thanks.

You might find something here: Web Archive

Just put www.travisonline.com into the search and it brings up old pages. Not recommended if you're on dial-up, it's not complete and some links don't work, but it's worth a try if you're searching for an old page.

paulo
paulo Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 10:34 AM Quote
Kristy wrote:
paulo wrote:

You might find something here: Web Archive

Just put www.travisonline.com into the search and it brings up old pages. Not recommended if you're on dial-up, it's not complete and some links don't work, but it's worth a try if you're searching for an old page.

Kirsty that was the first thing I tried.All the bands profiles etc are there EXCEPT Andy's lol.I got most of the info on the guitars from the link above.Although if possible I would like to read that section Andy wrote about his gear if it's archived anywhere?Ta.

damon
damon Posted Mon 18 Jan, 2010 5:14 PM Quote
uff, it's quite interesting, i have watched the following pedals.
1. Danelectro Spring reverb,
2. Line 6 Delay Modeler, (two of them... don't ask me how or why),
3. boss tremolo
4. boss chromatic tuner
5. dunlop wah wah
6. and there's a couple of harmonix up in the right that i haven't been able to look for,
7. there also could be a boss line selector that works as an AB/Y pedal,

Also he has a signature Orange gabinet (PPC 412), he used to play 2 ad50 with two gabinets each, but he moved to one ad50 with two gabinets + a AD30 Combo, NOTE: there's not a rockeverb, in small venues i've seen AD50 Combos, fender twin reverb, and some other stuff not that interesting...

ABOUT the guitars, the ones in the link are the must current, be he also uses an les paul custom black (or used to in WDIAROM), an fender jaguar for TBO OR A Tele, and an a model of rickenbaker for Coming around), i could go on forever but got plenty ofr work...

you can see some of them in the following pics, also there's a midi or loop controller ...

http://f.imagehost.org/0651/DSC00018.jpg

http://g.imagehost.org/0299/Dibujo_10.jpg

http://i.imagehost.org/0253/andy_pedal.jpg

GIVE YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL FORWARD YOU THE ARTICLE from the magazine,

HOPE IT'S WORKFUL!
CHEERS

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:49 AM