Travis

Re: Requested Christmas Items
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 14 Dec, 2009 5:19 PM Quote
I don't ask for anything,

Peace on earth and Goodwill to all men (NOT JUST ON CHRISTMAS DAY. YA BUNCH OF FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!)

but since that ain't gonna happen I'll settle for... well... pretty much whatever comes my way.

Dubz

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 8:19 AM Quote
Sunshine all year long and 30° coz i hate the bloody winter.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 1:22 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Oh and to win the photo contest and go to the Olympics! but, I dont think ive won. The winner is being announced next week, but judging was on the 4th and I think they would have contacted the winner by now. So, poop.

you should read the rules before giving up on this ;P

" The winner will be announced on the Contest Website at approximately 3:00 PM ET on December 15th, 2009.
The Sponsor or its representative will attempt to contact the winner by e-mail or telephone within two (2) business days of the winner selection date. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted, or fails to respond to any contact, within two (2) business days, he/she will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to contact the entry with the next highest score as awarded by the judging panel."

I just re-read this and it said contacted within 2 business days of the SELECTION DATE, which was Dec 4th.
Prepare for tears.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 1:54 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
thewishlist wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Oh and to win the photo contest and go to the Olympics! but, I dont think ive won. The winner is being announced next week, but judging was on the 4th and I think they would have contacted the winner by now. So, poop.

you should read the rules before giving up on this ;P

" The winner will be announced on the Contest Website at approximately 3:00 PM ET on December 15th, 2009.
The Sponsor or its representative will attempt to contact the winner by e-mail or telephone within two (2) business days of the winner selection date. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted, or fails to respond to any contact, within two (2) business days, he/she will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to contact the entry with the next highest score as awarded by the judging panel."

I just re-read this and it said contacted within 2 business days of the SELECTION DATE, which was Dec 4th.
Prepare for tears.

damn, I should've read the whole text before copying it ;D
I'd like to know who won this thing, then - stupid people...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 2:58 PM Quote
http://www.8thstreet.com/images/dean_performer-e-purp.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 4:11 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
http://www.8thstreet.com/images/dean_performer-e-purp.jpg

What about Ol' Kay or whatever her name is?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 15 Dec, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Old Kay is becoming more of a...showpiece. I played a nice guitar a couple weeks ago and the chords practically formed themselves. A lot of poor sound I attributed to my lack of skill and training, is actually due to having a...crappy guitar. (The top and bottom are separating from the sides and stuff like that.) I just play for fun, so I probably won't be buying a new guitar soon, but someday I will. And when I do, it will be purple.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 16 Dec, 2009 12:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I hadn't watched the winning video before, but now that I have, I think it was kinda obvious that the girl would win :( I think if this would've been a real photo-contest, your pic would've made it. But a video full of Canadian colours and ...STUFF... just had to win this, I guess :(

Maybe you should've entered with a video of your dream-suitcase (the one with the little maple leaves) full of poutine - like "I take Canada with me wherever I go" ;P

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 4:02 PM Quote
The pink gold and coral ring i tried on this morning. mmmmmmmmmm.............

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 8:03 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Old Kay is becoming more of a...showpiece. I played a nice guitar a couple weeks ago and the chords practically formed themselves. A lot of poor sound I attributed to my lack of skill and training, is actually due to having a...crappy guitar. (The top and bottom are separating from the sides and stuff like that.) I just play for fun, so I probably won't be buying a new guitar soon, but someday I will. And when I do, it will be purple.

get one of these

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/jwells393/New%20Album/Paisley2a.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 8:18 PM Quote
Ew.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 8:29 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ew.

ok how bout ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Rickenbacker_330JG.jpg/318px-Rickenbacker_330JG.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 9:20 PM Quote
There has to be a happy medium. Those aren't even acoustic, maZn. I'm a folkie, you know.

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 10:03 PM Quote
I am quite specifically asking for:

http://www.boarderline.co.uk/images/products/large/1258381132218646015_1.jpg

and

http://images.ifguk.co.uk/products/7699/7699-zoom.jpg

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 10:00 AM