Travis

Re: HEY!
Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 6:32 PM Quote
Nice to see you around Audrey! How goes the photography?

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 8:33 PM Quote
hey there meredith!!!

its still going strong. not as strong as id like it to, but i am still out and about doing whatever i can. :) i need another travis gig to fuel the fire. i was supposed to see fran and andy when they went to Cincinnati, but i couldnt get off work. boo.

how are ya?

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 8:34 PM Quote
hiya dubz :)

thanks. its good to stop in and say hi often. :)

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 01 Dec, 2009 8:22 PM Quote
Seeing as we're saying hello...

Hi all! Not actually lurked on here for so, so long. How is everyone? Hope things have been going really well for you x

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 01 Dec, 2009 10:40 PM Quote
Audrey! :-) cool to see ya back missus! woot woot sounds like we had some stuff in common, it is very weird being single again too haha but I'm liking it LOTS! :p

Ps. Yessssss thankyou, mega SLOW site needs serious kick up the butt!

audrey
audrey Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 10:24 AM Quote
helen!! hey there lady!!!

:D good to see youve been lurking as well! its like we cant ever leave or something. :x

audrey
audrey Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 10:25 AM Quote
PEEWEEEEEEEE!

hi lady!

i can not say i am enjoying being single really. its kinda wierd. after ten years, its sort of like being a baby again and learning how to walk on own. its sorting itsself out though!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 02 Dec, 2009 7:19 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

i can not say i am enjoying being single really. its kinda wierd. after ten years, its sort of like being a baby again and learning how to walk on own. its sorting itsself out though!

That would be hard.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 3:00 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
helen!! hey there lady!!!

:D good to see youve been lurking as well! its like we cant ever leave or something. :x

Ha ha, yes i don't think we can ever leave! It's been a hell of a long time though. I've just found out i can access the board at work so i may return to my lurking days.

How you doing Audrey?

elfy
elfy Posted Mon 07 Dec, 2009 11:59 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
i remember you people. how is it going over here these days? :)

Audrey, how goes it? How's your photography coming along? Mine's actually kinda taken off this year, surprisingly for me.

And I see this is where all the old boardies seem to be hanging around? Who are all the kids in here these days?

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 08 Dec, 2009 10:18 PM Quote
heeeeeey helen!! :D

ELPHY!

what is up! i actually saw your post about your photo a day for a year. lookin fucking awesome! i liked it. i looked at a lot of it and was impressed, i have to say.

ive been doing random things here and there. i havent been doing much music photography, work holds me back a bit. its lame. i shot bonnaroo last year and that was amazing.. but hey, we should trade site addys. :P

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 08 Dec, 2009 11:01 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
hey there meredith!!!

its still going strong. not as strong as id like it to, but i am still out and about doing whatever i can. :) i need another travis gig to fuel the fire. i was supposed to see fran and andy when they went to Cincinnati, but i couldnt get off work. boo.

how are ya?

I'm doing well thanks! :) That's too bad you didn't get to see Fran and Andy. I don't know if they ever will, but I'd love for them to do another show like that again. Glad to hear your photography is still going even if it's not as much as you would like. You'll have to post a link to your latest. I've always enjoyed looking at your awesome pics!

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sun 13 Dec, 2009 11:48 AM Quote
elfy wrote:
audrey wrote:
i remember you people. how is it going over here these days? :)

Audrey, how goes it? How's your photography coming along? Mine's actually kinda taken off this year, surprisingly for me.

And I see this is where all the old boardies seem to be hanging around? Who are all the kids in here these days?

I have no idea who everyone is!! By the way, i bought Practical Photography just for your light stick men. Very nice, Mr!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:12 AM