Travis

Back in 'Brack
harry potter
harry potter Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 7:54 PM Quote
BarmBrack

Halloween.

Dare we'd be - me, me Daddy n'me sisters. All of us sittin' 'round de kitchen table, de one tooth we had between us waitin' patiently. Waitin' for Mammy to carve us offah hunk of dat lovely auld barmbrack. We'd all cheer wen Mammy'd start flingin' dem hunks o'brack at us. Hurray! I only got de ring de once - woke up in de hospital wit a big blue head on me n'a nurse's sausagey fingers down me gullet tryin' to pull de shaggin' ting up outta me. You can't buy memories like dat dees days.

-----

S'up bitches? Who's going to the gig on Sunday evening? You? You going? Cool! 'She's So Strange' -- maybe this will finally be the time I'll get to hear my favorite song live!!!

haz
xxx

Re: Back in 'Brack
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 10:02 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

S'up bitches? Who's going to the gig on Sunday evening? You? You going? Cool!

this line just led me to the sweater song by weezer "hey did you hear about the party? i think i'm gonna go but my friends don't really wanna go...can i get a ride?"

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 12:06 AM Quote
I always thought it was Barn brack, with an 'n'. I felt so disillusioned when I found out I was wrong.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 12:52 AM Quote
Haz!
That really you? How is everything? And the mrs? That stuff looks good--do you have a recipe or did you buy it? Welcome back. :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:00 PM