Travis

Re: Songs by Frandy... so far!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 26 Oct, 2009 4:32 PM Quote
That list looks so pretty!

But I agree, Quite Free is missing. And You Bring Me Down. I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with Frandy playing this song. Must be because it would be very, very weird haha.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 28 Oct, 2009 8:20 PM Quote
my boyfriend doesn't like that "some sad song" hasn't been played yet. it's actually his fav song, heh.

btw, that's such a great list... <3

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 5:45 AM Quote
Ben, not sure if you've found it yet, but the setlist for Ferndale is posted in the tour archive under reviews for that show. However, there's a mistake, They didn't play Battleships. They played Big Chair.

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 2:35 PM Quote
Lizzie b wrote:
Last night they played The Line Is Fine & The Fear. I was just about to put the set list up in the tour archive but decided to check out the board first.

What a GREAT list. I wish I could have heard ALL of those. But that would have been a loooong show!

I would LOVE to hear The Fear live!! :o I can't stop listening to the live performance of The Fear from Glastonbury 2000. Has anyone uploaded a video of The Fear from October 24th when they played in Chicago? I can't seem to find anything on youtube :'(

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 10:20 PM Quote
I had noticed the set list but obviously didn't realise the mistake so thank you for pointing it out Nikki. :)

They definitely played Battleships in Dallas (YouTube) so i can still keep it on the list. :)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 1:31 AM Quote
Looks like Beautiful Bird should be added to the list. Now that they've done all the songs with 'beautiful' in the title, they should move on to all the songs with 'last' in the title. :) This truly is a show for the fans.

Amandabug
Amandabug Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 12:02 AM Quote
not that i expect it to be played at an acoustic gig with just 2 members, but that list so far proves i'll never ever get to hear tied to the 90s live. sad! i need to invent a time machine so i can go back to the good feeling tour. maybe then i'd have a chance!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 12:38 AM Quote
Amandabug wrote:
not that i expect it to be played at an acoustic gig with just 2 members, but that list so far proves i'll never ever get to hear tied to the 90s live. sad! i need to invent a time machine so i can go back to the good feeling tour. maybe then i'd have a chance!

Maybe they should make it 'Tied to the noughties' now though. :P They could change the lyrics too for new rhyming opportunities... Remember the fourties? They were worse than the noughties.... . Hmm, works in a funny, relatively nonsensical kinda way.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 12:40 AM Quote
I think this tour is an ideal occasion to crack open the 'Glass Onion' catalogue. A bit of 'Not About To Change' anyone? :D

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
Amandabug wrote:

I would wait until Neil's there to request Tied To The 90s. Someone requested it at one of the Ode-preview shows as part of an impromptu medley. The medley went predictably badly and from the general chaos came four drum clicks and then the drum intro to TTT90s. I have never seen a drummer look happier than Neil did while playing that song, he was loving it!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 9:59 PM Quote
Beautiful Bird, U16 Girls and Unbelievers added. :)

And i can't see a set list for the Cleveland gig. That's the only set list we don't have up to now. :)

joemono
joemono Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 12:26 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

As It Comes
Holiday

Are these covers?

I'm so envious of those who got to hear all those b-sides.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 12:29 AM Quote
joemono wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

As It Comes
Holiday

Are these covers?

Nope, these are brand new songs. :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 12:57 AM Quote
joemono wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

As It Comes
Holiday

Are these covers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pefs-Bd7Yv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YXdvPV_hk

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 2:17 AM Quote
The Connection was apparently played, according to the tour archive. http://www.travisonline.com/tourarchive/2009/11/03/?s=860

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:22 AM