Anyone else feel the same way?

Re: Aberdeen ...
Moray
Moray Posted Sat 17 Oct, 2009 7:27 AM Quote
Yes

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 17 Oct, 2009 12:08 PM Quote
Awww. So you can meet up and be lonely no more! God, I am brilliant.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 17 Oct, 2009 12:50 PM Quote
NO.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Sun 18 Oct, 2009 12:54 AM Quote
Haha, I'm stuck in a weird little rut just now, it will pass. Got a job interview on Thurs, fingers crossed. I've spent the last 6 hours serving 5 men in a bar ... not once did it get exciting, even the local legend/village idiot came in full of cheer, cheering his head off and looks and goes "Oh fuck there's naebody hereeee!". He left half an hour later after tanning 3 nips of Drambuie ...

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 22 Oct, 2009 8:10 AM Quote
cosmic wrote:
Haha, I'm stuck in a weird little rut just now, it will pass. Got a job interview on Thurs, fingers crossed. I've spent the last 6 hours serving 5 men in a bar ... not once did it get exciting, even the local legend/village idiot came in full of cheer, cheering his head off and looks and goes "Oh fuck there's naebody hereeee!". He left half an hour later after tanning 3 nips of Drambuie ...

I'm kinda feeling that way at the moment too. It could be the time of year, dark, grey, gloomy as I seem to get down at this time of year.
What kind of job are you going for? Good luck ^_^

cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 1:10 AM Quote
It was at the new next but the interview got messed up - the guy wasn't there to take it. So left my phone number and he'll phone tomorrow BUT my phone has just died and stopped working! Ahhh!

Yeah I know the feeling only too well, the weather has been awful today as well, doesn't make things any easier at all.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:02 PM