Travis

The Connection
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 7:07 AM Quote
Does anyone have an mp3 of this lovely b-side? Pretty please? I'll send you a cookie!

I'd never really listened to it until Nikki mentioned it the other day and now I haven't been able to stop listening to it on travisography. It seems to be one of the few b-sides that I don't have and I've decided I can't live without it.

I stuck around for a while
Watch the grass getting high
And I try not to think for a while
But then I had to smile :D

Re: The Connection
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 12:00 PM Quote
This is my most recent discovery and I've completely fallen in love with this song. I too am on the lookout for the MP3 version if anyone can help? thanks.

PS @ Ana, I'll be in touch :-)

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 12:15 PM Quote
pm me ur email

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 2:56 PM Quote
Has Nora sent it to you? Otherwise you can add me on msn, I have all their b-sides, except the ones from The Girl With No Good Feelings For The Man Who Goes By The Name Of J. Smith And Has No Memories About Their Invisible Band

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 3:10 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
This is my most recent discovery and I've completely fallen in love with this song. I too am on the lookout for the MP3 version if anyone can help? thanks.

PS @ Ana, I'll be in touch :-)

Anytime, glad to help! I'm in the process of converting my b-sides files to .mp3 ;)

@Alex, lol!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 10:11 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Has Nora sent it to you? Otherwise you can add me on msn, I have all their b-sides, except the ones from The Girl With No Good Feelings For The Man Who Goes By The Name Of J. Smith And Has No Memories About Their Invisible Band

That must be a Trevis album.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 10:27 PM Quote
I've heard it, it's amazing.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:15 AM